What Weapon Do You Wish Was Naturally Stronger?

Sort of a rehashing of what weapon you would make an upgrade for, but a bit different. I'm curious what weapons everyone wishes were stronger without upgrade (not counting grinders for upgrade). So, what 3 weapons would do you wish were naturally stronger?

This is probably going to be a three part question ;-P

Edited by TigerK
  • Like 1

Iron Faust

Burning Visit

Snow Queen

These all are pretty good, but they could use an ATP upgrade. It'd be nice to have alternatives to using DM(ATP wise).

S-ranks, maybe not atp but more ata would be nice, especially considering the buffed mobs on this server

Claws, I mean, have you ever seriously used a claw? you could make like a 1600Ā atp zerk claw and it still not be broken, still just a claw, butĀ none are even close to that, neis claw is pretty cool but huney only, would be cool if all females could use it or something, would be neat on a foney.

Also kind of getting into foolish stuff here, similar to claw really, but something else that is not used but happens to have a really cool model, hammers

Ā 

• Like 3

I actually love the toy hammer and would kill for a really strong one. And Rikas claw is the only good claw I would use. Back in GC days, I'd wreck mobs with Rika. But overall, they are a bit underwhelming

7 minutes ago, MadOrNah said:

Still waiting on the Ban Hammer weapon lol.

That's shouls be a GM exclusive weapon lol. It's special is it bans someone each successful hit :-P

Edited by TigerK
  • Like 2

Chain Sawd (ATP bump)

Zanba (ATP bump given how hard it is to find as a drop)

Black King BarĀ 

Imperial Pick (ATP boost, it's a really cool weapon)

Red Handgun (it's a very underrated weapon, it's definitely good now, but a slight ATP bump please)

Those are just a few off the top of my head.

3 hours ago, TripleR said:

S-ranks, maybe not atp but more ata would be nice, especially considering the buffed mobs on this server

Claws, I mean, have you ever seriously used a claw? you could make like a 1600Ā atp zerk claw and it still not be broken, still just a claw, butĀ none are even close to that, neis claw is pretty cool but huney only, would be cool if all females could use it or something, would be neat on a foney.

Also kind of getting into foolish stuff here, similar to claw really, but something else that is not used but happens to have a really cool model, hammers

Ā 

Some Fists weapon?? that even less used than claws lol

2 hours ago, MadOrNah said:

Still waiting on the Ban Hammer weapon lol

actually theres a skin for toy hammer that says ban hammer on it xD

As for me i'd love to see a buff to Double cannon and Virus armor Lafuteria, also since most HUs struggle with Units spaceĀ why not make a HU exclusiveĀ armor like the blue odoshi Ā violet nimatodes but with cent battle speed increase?? i mean i'd love to be able to equips some other unit like proof of sword saint which is a HU exclusive unit that they cant use cause they dont have any room for itĀ :(Ā it doesnt have to have broken stats either, like 240 dfp would be good with cent battle speedĀ 

i just want more love for HUs on this server plz

7 minutes ago, Kraven202 said:

Some Fists weapon?? that even less used than claws lol

actually theres a skin for toy hammer that says ban hammer on it xD

As for me i'd love to see a buff to Double cannon and Virus armor Lafuteria, also since most HUs struggle with Units spaceĀ why not make a HU exclusiveĀ armor like the blue odoshi Ā violet nimatodes but with cent battle speed increase?? i mean i'd love to be able to equips some other unit like proof of sword saint which is a HU exclusive unit that they cant use cause they dont have any room for itĀ :(Ā it doesnt have to have broken stats either, like 240 dfp would be good with cent battle speedĀ 
Ā 

Armor with built in Centurion/Battle would be to much, but a custom armor for Male HU would be cool.l

I do agree with HU getting more love(specifically HUmar so he can suck a bit less)

17 minutes ago, MadOrNah said:

Armor with built in Centurion/Battle would be to much, but a custom armor for Male HU would be cool.l

I do agree with HU getting more love(specifically HUmar so he can suck a bit less)

i dont think it would be too much, it'd just give Hus one more slot....other classes already have 2/3 free slots and much better equips than HU do anyway...besides remembr this is an armor, so it would be coming at the cost of sue's atp bonusĀ or kroe ata bonus or WD or Sta dfp and resists

Edited by Kraven202