Coming Soon.. Battle Event!

PSOAddict

wish i could :( ( if only r78 would not have sent me a deadly virus, i would have been able to kick triple R butt again ;) )

Edited by Sylph777
  • Like 2

Hey I did it for the sake of Ultima, give them a chance to win the event ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Hey I did it for the sake of Ultima, give them a chance to win the event ...

Nah dw, chris would rekt me anyway ;-; and i never participate at this kind of event  ( i'm usually not interested by rewards and public competition ). Like i said, i only want to slap this RRR hucaseal butt ( and maybe patrick as well but i give up with chris, i don't have any chance ).

Btw, i find it ironical that you're speaking of "letting chance to others" when you didn't let any chance to my PC to stand your magic hacking spell :( ( even my boot and recovery system are crushed, you're too strong magic queen ) but fortunately, i've found a way to be back soon and you won't be able to do anything against me then :)

• Like 1

Hmm ... Okay, I'm awake now.

So I was thinking ... what you can do is make a "Bracket Chart" for all the participants.  You can make simple challenges just to weed out the weak ... then you can make the finals in the CCA Arena. (The start of CCA)

Make challenges that people use basic weapons ... then the finals and/or semi-finals people can gear up in their best stuff to see who is the strongest.

Being a HUNewearl ... I have no problems with fighting FO's and RA's.  So whatever you want to do.

If you are still looking for idea's ... PM me or I'll just comment here and we can go from there.

Also, you don't have to strictly do challenges ... you can start off on something like MA4DMD or something with a timer.  You can do that to weed out challengers ... then let the real fighting begin.

Let me know what you think.  (I'm trying to find a post that has all the challenge rule definitions.  When I fight with people, we just mess around in the CCA Arena ... so I don't know what all the rules are.)  You might want to post it here if you know what they all are so people know.  I'm going to try and get whatever information from PSO-World ... such as maps and possible explanation of all the rules.  People keep mentioning "Rule 6"  But I don't really know how that works.

As for prizes ... You should keep it simple like a Red Ring or Sue's Coat or something.  I know you can't go nutty giving 100 souls or an STA.  I would say something that level 100 and up can use.  Also, you should look at my shop ... if you need things for prizes.  I have a few Photon Boosters and other goodies that maybe people would want/need.

Anyways ... let me know what you think.  I'll keep thinking about this and see what else I can come up with.

I loved @Misombre "Samurai Event" ... Basically running a map using non-photon weapons.  So I would say @Misombre might be another person to talk to regarding this matter.

Also, now that I think of it ... since "Rules" give you default weapons ... I would say for the semi-finals and finals that the contestants can use their real gear.  Since they fought to get on top of the bracket.

Oh ... and @Misombre ... thank you for the compliment.  Now that I think of it, you should also add pairs so friends can fight together before they fight each other.

Also ... maybe lobby 15 soccer you could use as well.  Well, that is if you get a butt load of people and need to grind down the list a little.

Okay, I'm done now.  Please let me know what you think.

Later!

5859af7da8ce2_FlagCarrier01.thumb.jpg.cb20f107fe239c5d69f8a5398e945eb0.jpg

Edited by Mieu
Updated Statements.
  • Like 1

@PSOAddict ... Please let me know if these are correct.  If they are, you may want to add it to your original post so people can see what they are getting into.  Sorry to sound condescending.

Here is the link to battle rules explanations:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?section=Battle+Mode&op=viewtopsection