Coming Soon.. Battle Event!

PSOAddict

Preview of upcoming battle event!

X6GrrA.gif

I have decided to host a mini event (with @thelionorion as co-host) to liven the spirits around PSO since people only get on for events.

The event will consist of many rounds that include a variety of battle forms, from rule 1-7 to simple battle in the forest. There will also be team fights as well so be sure you think about a good partner to team up with ;D

The prizes will not be announced at the moment, I'm still gathering good stuff to give out, but there will be a large prize pool to choose from. There will be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and runner up tiers to select once their place has been determined. I've been thinking about making a contest for each battle, to give out multiple prizes.

It's still in the pre-game phase to determine how to go about this battle event, but I would want it to be epic c:

P.S... If you'd like to help fund this event so it can be a epic, send a message on what you'd like to add in the prize pool. All items donated will be put towards the event only (but you hold on to them so you don't think it's being "stolen")

Post if you'd like to participate in this upcoming event!

Edited by PSOAddict
  • Like 5

I'm interested, but I hope you have separate prizes for modes with set levels and modes where you keep your levels. It wouldn't be too fun to get curbstomped by the people who have been here longer.

• Like 2

For people who are interested in this event, I will be making a few PPP mags as part of the prize pool. PM me with some suggestions.

Also, I'll want to run PPP before this takes place so I can have time to make the mags. Let me know if you're interested in doing some runs

7 hours ago, MemeDream said:

I'm interested, but I hope you have separate prizes for modes with set levels and modes where you keep your levels. It wouldn't be too fun to get curbstomped by the people who have been here longer.

Yes, this has been thought through. With Forest battle, and 2 of the battles rules, there will be set levels (for example 30, nothing to extravagant). Also since i know how forces are OP on battle modes, i'll be not permitting forces in a portion of this event, or at least certain battle modes. Would't be fair for a hucast to fight a force :onion117:

If anyone has any more questions or concerns, please post about it, I'll try to clarify as much as i possibly can :onion-head73:

you may want to restrict classes further than that since no cast is going to compete with a huney or humar in the rule battles. I could help you test this if you want

2 hours ago, TripleR said:

may want to restrict classes further than that since no cast is going to compete with a huney or humar in the rule battles

I've also thought about this. Since rule 1 and another rule i think are based on what you have in your invo before you start the quest (as well as level) I was thinking of having it where casts can be level 40, and get decent weapons to work with (given from me to supply the battle) and humans be level 30, but they get full use of techs, and their weapons are about as equivalent to what the casts would get (or hunter vs ranger) idk i have so many ideas, i'm having an issue forming the perfect set up of the event, but i do plan on making everything evened out, even if a huney goes again a racast

I will participate.

I do have some idea's for organization and battles ... but I'm falling asleep now, so I will sleep on it and post again when I wake up and are functional.

If I have to pick a partner ... I would like @Misombre at my side.  But of course, I would have to talk to him about it.

Hope everything goes smoothly.  If you need any more input, let me know.  And like I said earlier, I'll give you my idea's once I have slept and my mind is clear.

Good Luck To Everyone!