What is your preferred class, type, and why?

RAmarl- I can farm basically anything with her... there's Frank the Bunny Costume for debuff range boosts, she has 20/20 Shifta/Deband so it really helps AND can use  Clio on top of that. Also, since shes a human Ranger, so Demon is great on her. Overall, very balanced, and she can use 250 materials so there's a lot of room for any build you really want for her tbh. Kroe's for +15 ata is a plus.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CCastles93 said:

RAmarl- I can farm basically anything with her... there's Frank the Bunny Costume for debuff range boosts, she has 20/20 Shifta/Deband so it really helps AND can use  Clio on top of that. Also, since shes a human Ranger, so Demon is great on her. Overall, very balanced, and she can use 250 materials so there's a lot of room for any build you really want for her tbh. Kroe's for +15 ata is a plus.

that's a pretty good sales pitch tbh.  

RAmar - With the gear I have, I can also pretty much farm anything. Demon's gear on him destroys most things just as fast as a DM, if not faster. He's got buffs, and Zal shot gives 21 zalure. He's got the most ATA out of any class.

I know you didn't ask this but my 2nd choice would be HUcast. His max ATP is just completely retarded. With max Pyscho Ravens + s/z, I can do over 1k per hit on Ultimate to most mobs. With 4 way pb, he can get almost 15k damage in just one combo. His ATA leaves a little to be desired, but he definitely makes up for it with raw power.

• Like 2

Solo, FOnewearl and RAmarl for S/D J/Z Resta and I just like the way they feel overall. I frequently have to AFK most days, so Newman TP regen is a preference. I also over-hunt whenever I play PSO and FOnewearl with Foie-boosting gear tends to work best for soloing out of range of aggro. Because I'm a loser.

Groups, RAcast because Frozen Shooter, Spread Needle, Freeze/Confuse traps and GIANT ROBOTS

• Like 1

well my fav class its hunter cause i just tove to break some skulls with my sword at hand =D  but with the time and  my health gone bad i can barely play hunter so changed to fo cause its just spam techs more easy no pain  in my hands  that why i can still play this game i love so much  the less class i use its ranger cause the same thing as hu and thaat il prefer direct combat deal damage and endure it its my way to play =D.

I don't have any preferred class, they're all fun and good to play. Also like the fact that changing character is a a change of path, of rhythm and that you got to adapt your playstyle.

Now, of course, there are some character that i will be less likely to play, mainly because they're ugly. Such as rangers (the weapons are ugly), especially Racast (too noisy). Though, Humar are my "favorite ugly characters" =) I can play them even am not fond of their look. Among the Force, I cannot get myself to play Fonewm for a long time because they're soooo smelly and fishy (talking about their hat, glasses, high heel, clothes...)

By order I play them like this

Hunewearl / Hucaseal >> Fomarl / Fonewearl >> Hucast / Fomar >> Humar >> Ramarl / Fonewm / Racaseal / Racast / Ramar

• Like 1

Well for me the answer is obviously the best class in the best family of classes. Hucaseal :) There is just much more to do as a hunter when you are playing, and all stats and weapons aside I find it's probably the most enjoyable game experience all around. I like hucaseal over hucast, simply because your special attacks are more effective, and I prefer her animations for everything except swords. Although hucaseal sword is still great, it seems easier to follow targets with the male sword animation. Not to mention to have hucast match hucaseals ability to hit damn near anything is just stupidly expensive and without really high hit weapons the class can't really do special attacks reliably. They are still strong as hell and my second choice as hunter. Humar would be third just out of how extremely fun it is to play. Fast weapon equips for godly tech casting speed and decent atp/ata, not to mention 4 open slot unit setups make humar challenging but very interesting to play. Huney is very good but I think is kind of hampered by a bad max stat setup(only non-cast that needs a stat unit to max. Ew)

I really like FOmarl.  I find Fo's more interesting to play than RA or HU.  They tend to have more buttons to press in my experience.  Sometimes I don't even have my hand on wasd and only play with the arrow keys and 1-0.  And Hu and Ra really only use attack and maybe traps.  Not to say they aren't complex, but that's for entirely different reasons.  Plus Fomarl is cuter than the rest of the classes, or pretty high up there.

FOcast is the ideal one for me. The combination of spells and traps is simply amazing. :cr-ballerina:

• Like 3

I enjoy FOmar since it can basically do everything good enough for what it is, a mix of all classes to an extent. I also just love its ATP. It's ATA is something to be desired, being the lowest ATA of all classes but, I still enjoy the class as much as ever.
Its level 30 techs help it a lot.
Godric's Cloak gives 30 to all stats iirc, which helps with FOmar's low ATA, at a sacrifice of resists.

It also looks great in its dress-kimono thing.

It can run TTF in a fairly fast time,
Can solo ROCT if done right,
Can do RT in a slow, but ok (to me), time. (I've yet to improve this one)

I should try FOmar with other, not as "main and farm-y" quests and see how it does.

My second favorite class is probably HUcast bc traps and op.

pls giv FOmar df ;^)

Reminder FOmar is for people who enjoy mediocrity. 

Use FOmarl instead. She can do everything he can + has better support ranges.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

Reminder FOmar is for people who enjoy mediocrity. 

Use FOmarl instead. She can do everything he can + has better support ranges.

And she a cute

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, McLaughlin86 said:

And she a cute

which is more important than any stats you could have.  Remember you'll be looking at them for 1,000+hr.  They better look beautiful!

• Like 1