So I got all classes to 200

Ahhh good, here's your atta'boy and a pat on the back for a job well done.

Now, we'll need you to delete them all and start all over again!   :onion-head11:  Preferably immediately, but sometime today would be yeaaaa... Greaaaaaattt.

It's not the destination, it's the journey maaaaannnnn.... :onion108:

Edited by Trigunman

I don't agree with the 'lacks power' part for FOnewearl, though you could be saying that because of FOnes having inferior ra tech power capabilities compared to the other FOs, FOnewn in particular. But spamming ra techs is not how a FOnewearl should be played, not to mention an incredible waste of TP. Tier 1 techs all the way, anything else is for tagging and even then that just annoys hunters because of damage cancel. And I gotta defend the FOnewns too. For those two classes, it is not about ATP(I mean, it's a given they will suck at these). Play with 3 FOnewns and watch in awe as rooms get cleared in seconds.

Maybe I am just biased, having played FOnewearl up to 172 waaaaay back on PSOGC and became well acquainted with its strengths and weaknesses(makes me think of Destiny who was my mentor).

Edited by Sello

1 hour ago, Sello said:

I don't agree with the 'lacks power' part for FOnewearl, though you could be saying that because of FOnes having inferior ra tech power capabilities compared to the other FOs, FOnewn in particular. But spamming ra techs is not how a FOnewearl should be played, not to mention an incredible waste of TP. Tier 1 techs all the way, anything else is for tagging and even then that just annoys hunters because of damage cancel. And I gotta defend the FOnewns too. For those two classes, it is not about ATP(I mean, it's a given they will suck at these). Play with 3 FOnewns and watch in awe as rooms get cleared in seconds.

Maybe I am just biased, having played FOnewearl up to 172 waaaaay back on PSOGC and became well acquainted with its strengths and weaknesses(makes me think of Destiny who was my mentor).

Si- techs really aren't that useful generally, as their single target nature, and she is basically equal to Fonewm in nuking with ra- techs, though techs are generally not that strong in ultimate, especially in team games. However, Fonewearl still actually has some of the most power of the forces due to the highest ata and demon's gear. Demon's does not care about low atp, it just does insane damage, more than nearly any other kind of attack. When Slicer of Fanatic can hit over 10k damage in an attack, and demon mechs / bringers rifle can combo kill enemies, then it's kinda moot that the displayed number is low. She gets pigeonholed into certain kinds of attacking sure, but definitely is the strongest demon support force. Technically has more ata than Hucast even if she wears Kroe's Sweater.

• Like 1