So I got all classes to 200

As of 5 minutes ago, I officially have all classes on PSO at level 200, and there's definitely some I enjoy more than others. I'll go through a list of what I class I enjoyed the most to least, and what I thought their strong and weak suits were. This is all my opinion, so please no flame wars.

HU:

1st: HUcast - Insane atp, lacks ata though. Psycho Ravens are really insane on him

2nd:HUnewearl - Least pow of the HUs but 2nd least ata. Has all the support techs + a pretty good long range weapon(Lind)

3rd:HUcaseal - Really nice ata for a HU, decent ATP, and sweet animations. She lacks a decent long range gun though. 

4th:HUmar - 2nd most ATP, decent ata, but lacks decent support techs. Not good for soloing.

RA:

1st: RAmar - Insane ata, okay ATP. Demons on him is pretty insane. With demon Yas, you can one combo pretty much anything. He's also quite the monster with typesh/shot demons. He feels a bit squishy, though.

2nd : RAcast - Least ata of the rangers, good pow. He's probably the best to solo as, especially considering the addition of Macho blades

3rd: RAmarl- Really nice ata, least pow of the rangers. Also really nice to solo as, and she has support techs too.

4th: RAcaseal - 2nd least ata, 2nd least atp. She's alright for soloing, but so is any ranger. She can have the most ata though with Kroe's Sweater and Gratia, but you sacrifice using STA.

FO: None of these have decent atp(although fomar's atp is okay I guess), so I'll leave that out.

1st: FOmarl - Can have decent ata with Kroe's but you forfeit STA. Has insane support ranges but i bad for tech spamming(ra techs and etc.) due to having the least mst. She also has a really slow rifle animation, which kind of sucks.

2nd: FOnwearl - Has the most ata of the forces, and can have even more with Kroe's, but again you forfeit STA. She's also the best for tech spamming due to having the most MST, but lacks power. She also has pretty nice ranges.

3rd : FOnewm - Doesn't have anything that can boost ata(as far as I know), but is pretty good for tech spamming. He has really bad support ranges though, so it's necessary to have range boosting items.

4th: FOmar - Has Godric's cloak which gives a good amount of ata at the price of having crap EDK. He has mediocre ranges, so range-boosting items are also suggested. 

All I can say after this is:

FOmar and HUmar are ugly :"L

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 7

You need to get me to 200 tomorrow in exchange for helping your fomar <3!! Congrats on your accomplishments!

~Freya

• Like 2

Just now, Alisia said:

You need to get me to 200 tomorrow in exchange for helping your fomar <3!! Congrats on your accomplishments!

~Freya

Sounds good to me :P

Now get every ID with every class and every single character to lvl 200 ;)

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

some words.

All I can say after this is:

FOmar and HUmar are ugly :"L

You could have saved more time by saying HUmar and FOmar are crap lol.

so don't use.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kraven202 said:

niceee!! now you can be afk with all of them in the lobby sitting on your chair looking down on everybody :rolleyes:

its how we separate ourselves from the degenerates. 

• Like 1

Started the same day as @KarmaTheFoney, yet he has only accomplished getting FOnewearl to level 200

You should play less of this game

ily though, and congrats lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

She can have the most ata though with Kroe's Sweater and Gratia

doesnt Gratia boost only yasminkov weps ata?

18 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

doesnt Gratia boost only yasminkov weps ata?

Yea but still, that's 10 more ata than you'd have with RR, then with Kroe's that's 20 more ata I think.

2 hours ago, Auli'i said:

Started the same day as @KarmaTheFoney, yet he has only accomplished getting FOnewearl to level 200

You should play less of this game

ily though, and congrats lol

He should play more, and by play more i mean play on my chars and get them to 200 :^)