Cal's Clock Challenge

Lemon

• 4 weeks later...

It is finally from the level of r-78 quests :) ( probably even less boring because shorter and more technical ), congratulations lemon and thank you for hearing my request ^^, very good quest and i enjoyed it greatly when we played it together the last time.

PS : now you need to put download links and make me a solo version and that would be perfect :P

Edited by Sylph777
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2017 at 4:16 PM, Sylph777 said:

It is finally from the level of r-78 quests :) ( probably even less boring because shorter and more technical ), congratulations lemon and thank you for hearing my request ^^, very good quest and i enjoyed it greatly when we played it together the last time.

PS : now you need to put download links and make me a solo version and that would be perfect :P

Lol.

• 1 year later...

Version 1.02 is live.

Some simple changes:

• Upgraded chances for higher hit.  Averages around 50 instead of 35.
  • Upgraded rewards so Sword\Shot\Rod will not appear without >= 70 hit.
  • Fixed a bug where Elly wouldn't give you a reward if you had a full pack when you warped back.
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...

Updated to v1.03
- Fixed a bug where enemies would spawn prior to entering a new floor during especially laggy games.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Updated to v1.04
- Fixed a bug where if a player DCed the next area would never start.

Afaik this version is not live, so look for the version number in the quest description before you play.

EDIT: This version is now live

Edited by Lemon

• 1 year later...

Came out of retirement briefly to update CCC with a new version that patches an exploit I'd been working on for a long time.  Special thanks to Pheonixmog, Kayak, Black Magick, Ender, Blind Tyrant, Final Score, Soly and R-78 for the technical help and advice.  You should no longer be able to start the timer with buffs from Photon Blasts.  This update will be live in the next few days.  Post here if you encounter any problems.  Good luck and have fun!

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 2

On 1/28/2022 at 11:27 PM, Saber +7 said:

https://youtu.be/_HReUxoSsDg as can be seen in every other frame of this video

I see HUcast supremacy on expert HUcast player In a well-sync'd team :rf-00:

And a 100% mag trigger rate as well :onion-head28:
[Although I think only one of them were necessary :onion-head49:]

20 hours ago, Kotta said:

I see HUcast supremacy on expert HUcast player In a well-sync'd team :rf-00:

And a 100% mag trigger rate as well :onion-head28:
[Although I think only one of them were necessary :onion-head49:]

If only two of the other classes (RAmar / RAcast) were HUcast, we'd probably have 5+. That's the power of Tellusis with it's preferential trigger rate, but really none of those triggers are NEEDED. They do make life easier, specifically in the one play you probably have in mind.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've been running CCC a bit recently and was wondering if the Slicer of Fanatic is actually a possible reward from this quest. I haven't seen one drop or heard of anyone getting one. Is this a typo on this thread or a bug of it not dropping from the present. Thanks for listening.

1 hour ago, Crank said:

I've been running CCC a bit recently and was wondering if the Slicer of Fanatic is actually a possible reward from this quest. I haven't seen one drop or heard of anyone getting one. Is this a typo on this thread or a bug of it not dropping from the present. Thanks for listening.

Rewards are you are just RNG'd

• Musashi
  • Yunchang
  • Diska of Braveman
  • Sword
  • Suppressed Gun
  • Panzer Faust
  • Le Cogneur
  • Shot
  • Holy Ray
  • Slicer of Fanatic
  • Tyrell's Parasole
  • Rod
Edited by ink

32 minutes ago, ink said:

Rewards are you are just RNG'd

• Musashi
  • Yunchang
  • Diska of Braveman
  • Sword
  • Suppressed Gun
  • Panzer Faust
  • Le Cogneur
  • Shot
  • Holy Ray
  • Slicer of Fanatic
  • Tyrell's Parasole
  • Rod

I understand RNG, I'm asking if anyone has ever gotten the slicer as a drop because I know that no one I have run with has gotten one so my sample size is around 400 drops and I'm just wondering if everything is working as intended.