What Weapon Would You Upgrade?

Dark Bridge needs it's RA tech boosts altered to at least match Psycho Wand. It is a dark weapon after all, i find it very odd that it doesnt even come close to pwand in RA boosts :/ maybe then, it would increase in value to compete with other dws lol. If it's too op, then take away the grants boost and have another synthesis item (or an existing one) to upgrade Merc Rod into maybe Godric's Staff that boosts grants 100%. Criss-Cross Scar- a Cross Scar upgrade with higher atp and ata, special gizonde lv5. Zero Alpha- a Zero Divide with increased atp/ata with really high freezing capability special. Brass Knuckles- slightly higher atp than God Hand, berserk special. Saitama Punch- upgrade to Brass Knuckles, higher atp than Brass Knuckles, Vjaya-like Charge boost special. Crimson Cannon- upgrade from CRouge can combo, low-med atp so its a good alt for RA without Fausts or DM(description can say something like "Upgrades have been made to this cannon's firing capabilities, however, at the cost of some of it's power.") Moonlight Scar- a DLS upgrade, spirit special instead of zerk Human HuRa only. Soul of Poumn- upgrade to HoPoumn, higher atp hell special Huney/humar only same atp req but hidden mst req? Siren Glass Hammer upgrade with the same grants special but can combo. And Last Swan upgrade, enough said.

Just an idea, have they ever thought of having a Luck Material as a reward item from Black Paper Deal 2?

would not be a bad idea at all, in my opinion

Edited by Andrew

8 minutes ago, CCastles93 said:

Dark Bridge needs it's RA tech boosts altered to at least match Psycho Wand

DB doesn't have a RA tech boost at all :"L That's why Psycho Bridge is a thing

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

Just an idea, have they ever thought of having a Luck Material as a reward item from Black Paper Deal 2?

in my opinion, would not be a bad idea at all

You can get Luck Material from Christmas Catastrophe

yeah i know that, but running through 15 times for 30 luck mats (Per character i might add) in the same quest over and over just gets old, just giving giving my ideas

On 4/2/2017 at 4:12 PM, TigerK said:

I'd upgrade the damn Tsumikiri J Saber I got last night to be at least on the level of AGITO 2001.

Seriously, i wish this weapon was good. all you'd have to do is have it combined with an existing item or something, and just change the lowercase letters to upper case (no need to change the name), make it usable in terms of stats, toggle the grinder capacity, and i'd be perfectly happy.

i'd also upgrade Toy Hammer, idc if its a joke weapon. I would rock this during the old school GC days and be perfectly happy. i kinda want one again hahahaha

I would upgrade flight cutter to shuriken with a combination item called ninja scroll and give it hell special since this would allow it to have hit :ph34r: