What Weapon Would You Upgrade?

1 hour ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

Riavnov 5 from dark to Hell (maybe take away pierce from the spec to avoid being too OP)

idk man...if they take the piercing then you might as well use ria 3 and it'd be the same thing if you add hell to it

28 minutes ago, Kraven202 said:

idk man...if they take the piercing then you might as well use ria 3 and it'd be the same thing if you add hell to it

you would be better off using ria 3 currently also, so not much would change except u might acculy have a use for the ria 5 spec

What about an upgrade for Commander's Blade? Raise the ATP, and perhaps randomly it casts S/D for the entire party.it already increases everyone's ATA so I wouldn't tweak that any more than what it already has.

I'd have it upgradable with Proof of Sonic Team

1 minute ago, killswitch said:

create a cent/hit item raise all weapon 15 or 20 hit  maxed ata 35 atp 25...

Maybe i'm reading it wrong lol, but is this supposed to be a a rare weapon? sounds like a Unique item/Unit  or Shield.

4 hours ago, killswitch said:

create a cent/hit item raise all weapon 15 or 20 hit  maxed ata 35 atp 25...

not a bad idea, but the only way I can think of that being practical is as a shield, because units ( unless hard-coded ) will only take you to max ata/atp and not beyond. if that's all that the shield would offer, sadly I don't think it would be received well.

Upgrade Chain Sawd to Laser Sawd which adds more ATP and ATA and changes special to Berserk.

Upgrade Last Survivor to First Mentor which increases ATP and ATA and changes special to Kings'.

1 hour ago, Auroboro said:

Upgrade Chain Sawd to Laser Sawd which adds more ATP and ATA and changes special to Berserk.

Upgrade Last Survivor to First Mentor which increases ATP and ATA and changes special to Kings'.

You don't want to upgrade Snow Queen? :o

Oh wait it's already the best weapon ever, lol.