What Weapon Would You Upgrade?

What weapon would you want to have an upgrade? What would the upgrade do? How would it look different?  What would you call it? How would it be upgraded? Would it be a weapon combined with another weapon, or stand alone?

Let your imagination go... but let's try not to upgrade weapons that need no upgrade (100 Souls, Lindcray, Lavis Upgrades, Blood Tornado, Etc.. )

• Like 1

Last Swan, hands down. Make a similar thing to Psycho Ravens, except with Last Swans. You could call them Psycho Swans, or I think as @SelahIsASpot once called them, 'Raging PMS Cannons'. Could probably be upgraded with PBC, or make one strictly for Last swan called Psycho White Crystal. 

21 minutes ago, Champione said:

glide is the new weapon and theres psycho bridge lol

Not so but almost similar small other Tech both is extra so Psycho wand + unknown and Glide V.00 + unknown --> Such as Soul booster or Psycho black Crystal or Proof of Sonic Team or weapon

Edited by Salem11

I'd upgrade L&K14 Combat to have a higher damage.

I'd upgrade Burning and Fire type specials do deal 6-7x damage. (~500 instead of 90)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I'd upgrade L&K14 Combat to have a higher damage.

I'd upgrade Burning and Fire type specials do deal 6-7x damage. (~500 instead of 90)

ohh the elemental type specials being buffed would be dope, same thing for divine punishment too