Team Challenge Event: Back on, sorry!

TripleR

I would like to join. Ramar, Ramarl  and Racast each lvl 200. Thanks!

Edited by Shin
added ramarl
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, SecretLobster said:

I am pretty new to the server so I don't really have any good weps or anything but I can try.

Hucaseal 136

Ramar 124

That's fine, I am actually hoping newer people also join as a chance to learn more about the game and playing as a team :)

Aight sign me up plz. RAcast 200 RAmarl 200 HUcast 196 HUcaseal 170 FOmarl 146 FOnewman 199

-The Quests!-

Now that everyone is registered I will release the quests that will be played in this event as well as the way scoring will work. I would like to point out that using a 4-way PB prior to starting the quest is absolutely allowed and HIGHLY recommended! I have posted maps and suggest that if you have time you maybe do a few runs of these quests with others who are in the event.

Round 1: Episode 1 - Max Attack 1 version 2  (Forest>Caves>Mines)

Scoring: 1000 points will be given to each player from which points will be deducted based on time. There will be a 10 minute grace period after which 50 points for every minute will be removed. The team with the fastest time will also get a 100 point bonus for each player! This quest is finished when ALL monsters have been cleared, so splitting up to complete will be necessary here.

Map: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5102

Round 2: Episode 2 - Challenge mode 2C2 (VR Spaceship)

Scoring: 1000 points will be given to each player from which points will be deducted based on time. However for this quest the grace period will be 45 minutes, with the same style of deductions used in round one.

Map: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1960

Round 3: Epsiode 4 - Max Attack 3 version 2 (All areas of EP4 are possible)

Scoring: The process for scoring will be the same as round 1 however max kills is not required. A 200 point bonus will be given to the team who has the highest kill count. A 50 point bonus will be given to the team with the fastest time.

Special rules: You must get at least 400 kills. Also, you CAN NOT DIE, this actually ends the quest, so great care will be needed here

Map: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2401

-Start date is Thursday April 27-

Edited by TripleR
  • Like 2