Team Challenge Event: Back on, sorry!

TripleR

Prize list has been finalized I suggest you all check it out.

Also I want to mention that anyone who needs to drop out, at any point during the event you may transfer your spot, as well as any points you do not have to another player who is not already registered in the event. If you can't find anyone pm me, and if you are interested in taking someones place if a spot possibly opens up it may be a good idea to make a post here saying you are interested in this.

@TripleR To help make scheduling a bit less chaotic later on, I'm free for a little bit after 630PM eastern time each night for the next couple of weeks, and sunday's all day for this event. If you can let me know when i am scheduled that would be great so i can confirm my availability. I have training for 2 weeks, then leave on May 6th for Tennessee. I will be able to participate but i no longer have open availability and work from home as i have been having the luxury to do :(

Edited by O9B066

Well, I believe I do explain how this works fairly well however I didn't actually put in specific dates for each round and whatnot, but I will do that now to help people out.

Round 1 April 27 to May 7  -MA1v2 Episode 1-

Round 2 May 11 to May 21 -Challenge mode Stage 2 Epsiode 2-

Round 3 May  25 to June 4 -MA3v1 Episode 4-

If you feel you can not participate you may take part in event as long as you can and maybe find someone to take your spot if you have to go, or message me and I will find someone for you. Worst comes to work I will take peoples places myself (I've felt this may be needed anyway for people that just go awol)

• Like 1

I wasn't expecting this to run into may :S  So I probably will need to drop out as I'm moving during part of that.  Let me know if you'd rather I play the beginning or drop out right away.