Team Challenge Event: Back on, sorry!

TripleR

i want participate in this event 2 ramar lv 200 2 racast lv 200 And 1 fonewm lv 200 :v!

@Salm Registration ends around then but the event itself is going to run for a while, around 6 weeks or so, and depending on when easter event starts I may actually delay it a bit if people want time to go after some items. I'd rather not conflict with that especially early in the event.

5 minutes ago, TripleR said:

Registration ends around then but the event itself is going to run for a while, around 6 weeks or so, and depending on when easter event starts I may actually delay it a bit if people want time to go after some items. I'd rather not conflict with that especially early in the event.

OK I did not realize that. I am having issues with lag and have not been able to figure then out yet so at this point for me if you could as close the the 14th of any month that the event actually goes on. That would be appreciative and I understand that it may not start for awhile and I still would like to be apart of it. So just if you can, but if not that's alright

1 hour ago, Larva said:

I'll join Humar level 5 xD

/godmode?

I want this man on my team!

5 hours ago, Larva said:

I'll join Humar level 5 xD

You are welcome to join but you will have to be sure to have you character up over level 110 next friday :)

3 hours ago, Eberrrr said:

Hey can I participate? I'm 140 Fomarl, but it's strong

yes