Greetings Ultima!

Roc V8.3

Hi Everyone,

My friend and I just started playing last week.  My in game name is ROC v8.3 ( RaMar) and he is Cormega ( FoNewm). I will probably be a little more hardcore than him but plan on carrying him to keep him up  ( once I have some decent guns/ gear that is that can aoe clear. Man I miss my GC Spread Needle ha)

About Me: 

I was hardcore at a few points in my life with pso/ psu/ portable 1&2. PSO will always have a special place in my heart and I have been loving diving back in. That being said its been probably a decade since I played much PSO and I forgot how much it differs than psu and portable series. I feel like a total newb again in some regards. The guides on the forums here and elsewhere have been a life saver ( MAG guide ftw!)

I am in my 30s now and would classify myself as a casual gamer overall in my adult working life. Other interests are camping, disc golf and snowboarding. I live in Oregon  but am originally from Colorado. For games I enjoy Souls/ Bloodborne type games (git guds), some blizzard games , rocket league,  and I always enjoy a good fps. Also I enjoy shows like MST3k, GoT etc but that shit is all boring to know so w/e.

Ultima experience thus far: 

My experience in the community so far has been amazing.When I have gotten a chance to play I have had a few lvl 100-140s carry me through Hard Tff and one person gave me some 4 slot armor and a little meseta for leveling my mag. Everyone that joined has been kind and generally people have shared drops with who needs what. 

I like experiencing the game so not trying to rush to 200. That being said its really hard not having a gun that can AoE clear after having a full arsenal at my fingertips in past pso experiences and psu/ portable2. That will come with time though I imagine. I love the 3x exp it makes the game feel right with my current time restraints from RL shit. 

To the devs and community that make this game possible. Thanks! Seriously. This is  a top 3 game ever for me and the ability to play it means a lot. I plan on donating and doing whatever I can to help keep the game running now that I have the ability to play Ultima BB ( was on a computer game hiatus for some years). 

Looking forward to adding to the community and getting to know some more ( hopefully a lot) of the Ultima-BB community. 

-Roc V8.3

Edited by Roc V8.3
  • Like 1

Thank you for posting.  It's stories like these that keep me working.  Glad to hear you're enjoying your time here.

Hello welcome to ultima server, i can give to our brother a glide divine v.00 that boost a few tech and for u a mag kapu kapu of 170 power if you want,Meet me ingame as robo op or bounce or darkwinte or ania or ruby!! Or  as sr.sad hace a nice day also

Edited by Moiy Sanchez

welcome. I'm glad you are having a good experience. If you have any questions, don't be shy.  Most of us here are pretty helpful.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I am still loving my time on Ultima.  However I do not think my Girlfriend has been enjoying it as much. ( She doesn't play but she sure likes to comment on how much I do )

If anyone  wants to party up let me know. I am still only lvl 87 so no ultimate mode for me yet. Hopefully soon.