Ultima's Max Stats Calculator

Soly

ive used the calculator the first time today. and ive noticed 2 things which could be nice to change D:

1. if you delete a value the calculator says +NaN.. wouldnt it be better if you automaticly let fill in 0 if there is nothing in the box?

O0bZMaw.png

2. i made a calc with RAmar and just noticed a little after that somethings wrong here.. your calculator says max ata from ramar is 259,9 so your calculator will say at 259,9 or higher that that stat is maxxed. isnt it better to set max stat for ata at their ingame max stat? so as ramar it would be 259 instead of the odd 259,9

naWM4zC.png

here your calc says you will need 60 ata to max ramars ata.. but thats not right. only 58 are needed to get to 259 D:

just my thoughts about it :cr-yipee:

For the first thing, is no big deal... IMO.
If you are deleting the number to type something else and I shove you a 0 in there... it might get annoying.

I'll change it so it uses 0 when there is no number.

For the second thing, technically it is correct, 259.9 is the max ATA, I'm purposely not doing any rounding that the game does.
I'll see if I can make the calculation based on the rounded value so it will show green even if you are missing stats because it would round.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Soly said:

For the first thing, is no big deal... IMO.
If you are deleting the number to type something else and I shove you a 0 in there... it might get annoying.

I'll change it so it uses 0 when there is no number.

For the second thing, technically it is correct, 259.9 is the max ATA, I'm purposely not doing any rounding that the game does.
I'll see if I can make the calculation based on the rounded value so it will show green even if you are missing stats because it would round.

thank you would be pretty nice :3

• 4 weeks later...

On the calculator, it shows Centurion/Ability gives 30 ATA, which should be 2 ATA.

Question though, accordingly to past GM's on a diff server (cough won't name it), they said that the ATA boost from Centurion/Ability was in fact 2.5 ATA thus allowing you to add an odd stat on your mag (I.E. 15 DEX = 7.5 ATA).

In which 15 DEX would normally give 7 ATA to a player (because the game doesn't round up) but in conjunction with Centurion/Ability you would benefit from the extra 0.5 and gain 10 ATA total using both Centurion/Ability (2.5 ATA) and a 15 DEX Mag (7.5 ATA).

Is this in fact true? and does it apply to this server as well? Thanks!

I'll have to review the data of the calculator, I tried to do the best to ease the input of hardcoded data for certain units.

Your sources are wrong, the unit gives 3.0 ata (or rather 30 as the calculator says but ends up divided by 10, which I forgot to do).

ahh ok cool, thanks for the clarification.

Maybe it was 3.5 instead of 2.5 for the cent/ability? either way if it's 3 it's 3 so no worries.

My source was Lee, maybe it was different on the other server but I definitely remember him mentioning this to me.

Edited by DVS

16 hours ago, DVS said:

On the calculator, it shows Centurion/Ability gives 30 ATA, which should be 2 ATA.

Question though, accordingly to past GM's on a diff server (cough won't name it), they said that the ATA boost from Centurion/Ability was in fact 2.5 ATA thus allowing you to add an odd stat on your mag (I.E. 15 DEX = 7.5 ATA).

In which 15 DEX would normally give 7 ATA to a player (because the game doesn't round up) but in conjunction with Centurion/Ability you would benefit from the extra 0.5 and gain 10 ATA total using both Centurion/Ability (2.5 ATA) and a 15 DEX Mag (7.5 ATA).

Is this in fact true? and does it apply to this server as well? Thanks!

I assume they were probably talking about Heavenly/Ability or v101 perhaps? The ability units all give the same stats, as soly explained, technically cent/ability gives 30 to everything including ata (the game treats ata as a 4 digit number just like all other stats for purposes of calculations, but on the stats screen it truncates the last digit when showing to the player). Heavenly/Ability and v101 are 25 and 15 all stats respectively, which translates to 2.5 and 1.5 ata.

48 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I assume they were probably talking about Heavenly/Ability or v101 perhaps? The ability units all give the same stats, as soly explained, technically cent/ability gives 30 to everything including ata (the game treats ata as a 4 digit number just like all other stats for purposes of calculations, but on the stats screen it truncates the last digit when showing to the player). Heavenly/Ability and v101 are 25 and 15 all stats respectively, which translates to 2.5 and 1.5 ata.

I was probably thinking of v101, that makes much more sense. mystery solved haha :lol: