Ultima's Max Stats Calculator

Soly

1 hour ago, Misombre said:

it is not compact enough. Gotta scroll between each modification and it's not really practical.

I know, that's the reason why the scrolling even when not in focus doesn't quite work.

Align to the right of the "Max stat calculator" title, the class and level selectors (By the way, is the level selector really useful ? I mean, people anticipate their max plan with the level 200 in mind anyway so...)

I'd probably do it all selectors on the left, title and table on the right (just like Orgo's).
About the level selection... sure most people calculate their max stats at level 200 and that's why the selector starts up at level 200 (it is the same in Orgo's that you are hosting :P).
If it were to be removed, if for whatever reason you wanted to calculate the stats at any other level well... gg.

Reduce the input width for materials and mag to something like 60-70 px

I just didn't like it being different than the other since they were in that 3 column table with the items... but once I change their positioning, I'll probably do it. you can't have more than 3 digits on them anyway.

Reduce the line-height or spacing between each <tr> (not by a lot, because it's still need to be clear, but still 1-2px would not hurt)

I didn't really play with that yet, I think.... Everything is frikin huge... (that's what she said ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Put two inputs of the "Mag" column on the same line. Like DEF & POW, DEX & MIND

Once I change their position, I'll check it out... I'll probably just end up not caring about mobile.

Put the "Items" column under the "Mag" column

I guess, Class Level and Materials on the left, Mag and Items on the right.

Also can you add something like this to your URL input

I was gonna make it a label and copy on click (like when you register and copy the account information).

• Like 1

Globally, it's better for "working on your build", but it also looks messy D:

Side note : Why is there a textarea at the bottom of the page ?

The "Copy this build" button doesn't work for me.

There is a sneaky <br> above the "Max Stats Calculator" title. Not sure it is needed unless it broke something on smaller devices.

.table (the css class) could go up to width:100%

Would be better to have the label of each input text (level, mag and materials) to the left of the input instead of above (personal taste or not, but as it is it contributes to the "messy" look)

The items could use at least 1 or 2px to separate them. Try wrapping the label and select it into a <p> elem

Sorry for the bother =/

Edited by Misombre
sneaky <br>

Why is there a textarea at the bottom of the page ?

Can you really see it? Or you looked at the page source?

The "Copy this build" button doesn't work for me.

What browser are you using?

There is a sneaky <br> above the "Max Stats Calculator" title. Not sure it is needed unless it broke something on smaller devices.

It's intended, so the thing doesn't stick to the border of the wrapper.

.table (the css class) could go up to width:100%

It is 100%, Ctrl + F5

Would be better to have the label of each input text (level, mag and materials) to the left of the input instead of above (personal taste or not, but as it is it contributes to the "messy" look)

You mean like this? 2017-03-27.jpg

The items could use at least 1 or 2px to separate them

What did you mean with the <tr>s before then?

14 minutes ago, Misombre said:

Yes I can really see it, I don't need to inspect the code, anyone can see it =)

As you can see I am using chrome and it does not show...

Ok, changed it, now I am using clipboard.js for that stuff.

I also gave it a shot with several inputs. Seems solid at first glance, keep up the good work Soly :)

2 hours ago, Misombre said:

Oh I guess the cache was not up to date, it is working now =)

Yeah, apparently there was some misconfiguration, or rather not wanted configuration in the server, settings file's cache time longer than we'd like to.3

1 hour ago, chuk said:

I also gave it a shot with several inputs. Seems solid at first glance, keep up the good work Soly :)

:rf-09:...hopefully it wont break.