Ultima's Max Stats Calculator

Soly

So, I have been working in a max stats calculator, something similar to what @orgodemir did.
It really is the same but just coded by me and stuff...

It's mostly done, but there are some items missing stats because they are hardcoded and cannot be retrieved from the game files.
If you want to contribute, whenever you find an item missing stats and you know them, post it here in the following fashion:

["Name", ATP, MST, EVP, DFP, ATA, LCK, HP, TP, EFR, ETH, EIC, EDK, ELT],

The name in quotes, the rest of things with NO quotes, they should be numbers.

Multiply the ATA by 10, the page will divide it by then before calculating things. (this is to match other values from the game files)
Before posting, please do a search (in the topic) to see if someone else already posted the item.

You can find the calculator here.

• Like 7

You have atp here twice btw.

["Name", ATP, ATP, MST, EVP, DFP, ATA, LCK, HP, TP, EFR, ETH, EIC, EDK, ELT],

["ADEPT",10,10,20,10,10,10,10,0,0,6,6,6,6,6],

["LIMITER",-30,-30,-30,-30,-30,-10,-30,0,0,-10,-10,-10,-10,-10],

Thats a great tool thanks !!

But I want to point out, that there seems to be a small problem in the Materials Block.

When I try to enter 205 in the Mind-Material block, it resets it to 125 (Fomarl).

Edited by Nana7

6 hours ago, Nana7 said:

Thats a great tool thanks !!

But I want to point out, that there seems to be a small problem in the Materials Block.

When I try to enter 205 in the Mind-Material block, it resets it to 125 (Fomarl).

I'll check it out.

Unit's ata error fixed @Heavy Nova

Added Limiter and Adept @Lemon, however you put the stats wrong (even after pointing out the typo I made in the comment)... also after that, I realized I need the ATA multiplied by 10 so it matches what the game has for other units. It's all done anyway.

The max Mind materials error should be fixed, @Nana7.

Hopefully you are not wrong anymore @yanvbraz :D. I guess I'll modify the Units description to match the stats they actually have... if someone is kind enough to give me the items and their actual stats (except Cent/Abi, of course).

Thank you all for reporting those errors.

1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

we can always borrow some info from here

I'd rather not but well... I think I had already made some of the fixes Matt did there. (The one I will never forged is techinque)

Let me know which Units it is still needed to know stats.
So you want a lits of items with the stats, something like that?
[ADEPT, 10 ATP, 10 MST, 10 EVP, 10 DFP, 20 ATA, 10 LCK, 0 HP, 0 TP, 6 EFR, 6 ETH, 6 EIC, 6 EDK, 6 ELT]

I don't know, that's why I asked here in the topic :P 
Also no, I put the following up there

["Name", ATP, MST, EVP, DFP, ATA, LCK, HP, TP, EFR, ETH, EIC, EDK, ELT],

The name in quotes, the rest of things with NO quotes, they should be numbers.

The ATP MST etc is just to indicate what goes where...

Btw, it is written "Caclulator" in title of this topic :S

Pretty sure I double checked that.... should have triple checked.

Also, shout out to @Misombre for currently hosting (and fixing a few issues that came about from it being a static site) the copy of my site.

It looks like all Arm units are adding 1/10 what they should. Probably because of that fix where ability units were adding 10x? 

Centurion/Arms says 3.5 ATA. God/Arm says 1.5 ATA. etc.

V801 MST is missing.

["V801", 0, 5, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0],

Also, I feel like the way you're showing "difference" is weird. You have negative numbers when it's below what you need, and positive when it's above. It took me a bit to realize what was going on. That's the opposite of how mine was, but I called it "deficit." 

Also, I keep scrolling and changing my lvl or mag stats randomly. It is really cool to be able to scroll those fields, but it might lead to confusion when you mean to scroll down but you change your level from 200 to 196 and wonder why your plan doesn't work. Maybe a small "lock" icon next to each fields to prevent changing would help?

And you don't have the fields in the same order that they are shown in game. This is really a nitpicky thing though.

Edit: here's a video of me trying to scroll up and down. Whenever the cursor moves over a field as I'm scrolling, it's changing that field.

https://vid.me/RqAb

Edited by orgodemir

- Indeed, thank you @Misombre

- I did the ATA the other way now... for some reason I thought I was multiplying the ATA internally.

- Added V801 MST

- For me it's fine, because you are "missing" or you have "too much".

- I know what you mean but the thing is, I was aiming to have a page fitting the screen so scrolling doesn't move it but the input fields are big af.
I have disabled "unfocused" scrolling... I just hate when I can't scroll in a field even when not focused.

- The game itself doesn't have everything nicely aligned... is not really a big deal IMO... but I can switch stuff around.

Nice work @Soly, as usual !

However I got one comment concerning the design : it is not compact enough. Gotta scroll between each modification and it's not really practical.

Here is some suggestions that I would do :

• Align to the right of the "Max stat calculator" title, the class and level selectors (By the way, is the level selector really useful ? I mean, people anticipate their max plan with the level 200 in mind anyway so...)
  • Reduce the input width for materials and mag to something like 60-70 px
  • Reduce the line-height or spacing between each <tr> (not by a lot, because it's still need to be clear, but still 1-2px would not hurt)
  • Put two inputs of the "Mag" column on the same line. Like DEF & POW, DEX & MIND
  • Put the "Items" column under the "Mag" column

Also can you add something like this to your URL input ? (lazy user is lazy :p)

onclick="this.setSelectionRange(0, this.value.length)"