GMS are fake u tell me i will always look at it like that

Am I the only one who doesn't really get what is going on here?

Also @Auli'i I just noticed your gear and I have to say that is the most impressive gear I've seen posted on this server. Big Ups

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Auli'i said:

But what if GM stood for Game Moderator..

Also, I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target...

Okay that's all I can do by memory

hi mi name es giorgio i woerk in potatoe faktory and since mi padre died in a donkey waggon accident i leav mi wife and ugli daughter to become a pro leagueue of leyendaerio player, everydai i watch rainamndio. i just wante to sai thank you veriyi much rauinmanio i improvd from bronce 5 to wood 7 in just 6 months. plz no copato pasterato dis is onli my life. i ALso killed mi dog. Sorry fo mi bad englando im not NA

/shitpost

Edited by mudkipzjm
different shitpost
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Master Shino said:

whats up every one this game master DarkShino here just wanted to post a just for fun topic to maybe help some of those out there understand how GMS are fake and yes I am a real game master iv beaten over 500 to 600 games since I was 5 im now 28 and iv had my gamer name shino for 21 years now u tell me have I earned the title I believe so and no one will change that in my mind I didn't game for 23 years for constantly for nothing now then think about my friends they are just plain old moderators I mean by all means go ahead call ya selfs a master moderator  that's ok but GMS are not game masters u have to earn that title with many many years of gaming in general I am tired of seein this and I rly don't care how many people out there try to go against me this is logical GMS u are not game masters I mean if u have earned da title I don't rly care then be a game master any one can but u have to earn it the right way like I did not by just becoming a game moderator........... and callin ya self a game master get real people lmfao

o and my utube page is Shino's Mod Spot and rember to always just have my friends ;)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little n00b? I’ll have you know I'm ranked top of my division in every game, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret deathmatch tournaments, and I have over 900 confirmed video games beat. I am trained in gorilla buttonmashing and I’m the top PVPer in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another n00b. I will wipe you the fuck out with frame-perfect precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this console, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Vidya? Think again, n00b. As we speak I am contacting my network of top players across the USA and your leaderbords are being smashed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your records. You’re fucking done, kid. I can play anything, anytime, and I can beat you in over seven hundred games, and that’s just with the power glove. Not only am I extensively trained in shaq fu, but I have access to the entire library of every macrosoft console and I will use leet haxxers to theirs full extent to wipe your memory cards off the face of the continent, you little n00b. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn n00b. I will teabag my fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking rekt, kiddo.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1