GMS are fake u tell me i will always look at it like that

whats up every one this game master DarkShino here just wanted to post a just for fun topic to maybe help some of those out there understand how GMS are fake and yes I am a real game master iv beaten over 500 to 600 games since I was 5 im now 28 and iv had my gamer name shino for 21 years now u tell me have I earned the title I believe so and no one will change that in my mind I didn't game for 23 years for constantly for nothing now then think about my friends they are just plain old moderators I mean by all means go ahead call ya selfs a master moderator  that's ok but GMS are not game masters u have to earn that title with many many years of gaming in general I am tired of seein this and I rly don't care how many people out there try to go against me this is logical GMS u are not game masters I mean if u have earned da title I don't rly care then be a game master any one can but u have to earn it the right way like I did not by just becoming a game moderator........... and callin ya self a game master get real people lmfao

o and my utube page is Shino's Mod Spot and rember to always just have my friends ;)

• Like 1

thats hell of a big one sentence

• Like 9

But what if GM stood for Game Moderator..

Also, I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target...

Okay that's all I can do by memory

Edited by Auli'i
dw
  • Like 12

Probably not a good post to start with as your first one :P a perfect way to get on the GM's bad side though, calling them out when you know nothing at all about them

39 minutes ago, Auli'i said:

But what if GM stood for Game Moderator..

Also, I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target...

Okay that's all I can do by memory

Fantastic