Offensive player

AngelTheBB

-Salem11, Is the name of the player, enter his room to cromprar items and wrote several times / setpass, just so without password and apparently the misunderstanding and I think he was blocking his room and started to tell me stupid in the forum and offend me in the Lobby, Kezia had to explain to her what had happened to calm him down.REPORT.thumb.png.be56fc024fa142884ce8f04779633975.png

To be fair, he apologized to you about the misunderstanding. I feel this report is kind of unnecessary and should be resolved between the two of you

Edited by thelionorion
  • Like 3

dude its a kind of rude to get into another partys and putting password on them(didnt know they solved it but still its rude =D),  about salem  i know him, he dont speak so well  english and i fairly get confused sometimes when we talk,trade but hes a good guy  maybe all of this its just a simple misunderstood? 

• Like 4

I can provide logs showing that I told Salem the difference between the /setpass and /setpass "password" commands in game. He was confusing the remove pass command with you setting a password

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, AngelTheBB said:

-Salem11, Is the name of the player, enter his room to cromprar items and wrote several times / setpass, just so without password and apparently the misunderstanding and I think he was blocking his room and started to tell me stupid in the forum and offend me in the Lobby, Kezia had to explain to her what had happened to calm him down.REPORT.thumb.png.be56fc024fa142884ce8f04779633975.png

Man he dont even know how to set a pass there was another player there? shickhz is setting passes in public games even in meseta rooms... and btw he tryied to report this player because he got games with pass at not even once...

Mate he got sometimes rude because he dificultie to speak but hes not near to be a rude player hes just a kid sometimes joking around but with their friends and he never meant to be mean...

oh dear god even there is the proof, i didnt even checked the chat image but clearly his trying to get rid off bout this shick guy seting pass...

• Like 3

I am so sorry is the first time the person makes the password on my room I do not like I thought that was a lock room and nobody person come on my things for sale so I do not want to see who comes and simply "setpass" does They never make when I understand too quickly and leave the same space and make new space this second time space the same "setpass" made why? Please never sell this "setpass" to my room for sale. This is actually my room for selling no other person on "setpass" in my room

Please understand them thank you 

Salem11

• Like 4

hace 32 minutos, Salem11 dijo:

I am so sorry is the first time the person makes the password on my room I do not like I thought that was a lock room and nobody person come on my things for sale so I do not want to see who comes and simply "setpass" does They never make when I understand too quickly and leave the same space and make new space this second time space the same "setpass" made why? Please never sell this "setpass" to my room for sale. This is actually my room for selling no other person on "setpass" in my room

Please understand them thank you 

Salem11

Bro do not worry you're excused :) It's that you started to tell me stupid and say grocerias and that made me feel bad .. but it's okay just was a misunderstanding

Just now, AngelTheBB said:

:) It's that you started to tell me stupid

well this topic is kinda stupid XD

• Like 1

hace 4 minutos, Howitzer dijo:

well this topic is kinda stupid XD

I still ignore you or just want to get attention?

2 minutes ago, AngelTheBB said:

I still ignore you or just want to get attention?

oh pls dont make another topic against me 

• Like 1