Lost CB

Guildcard : 42168157

Slot: N/A (common bank)

Date/Time: 19/03/2017 - Time was around 30 minutes prior to my first post in this topic.

Comments : 

I created a new chara on my slot 4 (hunewearl).

I decided to transfer my stuff from my slot 1 (ramar) : CB x 1, C/Ab *3, GungSi, and numerous items.  Items were successfully transfered to my common bank about 30 minutes ago.

I tried to get the items back with my slot 4 chara (hunewearl) about 10/15minutes ago. I have problems with my ISP these days, so I am using a 4G connection... I had a disconnection just at the moment I took the CB, while I was using the common bank. The CB now is nowhere to be found. I checked the character viewer online and nothing was seen.

Also, my Ramar has max stats with this equip : 1x CB, 3x Cent/ability, max stat mag.My build really was around keeping one slot for CB / v502.

Original:
I think I just lost my centurion battle.

Ok, I've had that item since last summer event. I hunt a lot with HUngel (forum name) , and it was the last to drop in the summer event, minutes before the event was desactivated.

I decided to transfer my stuff from my slot 1 (ramar) : CB x 1, C/Ab *3, GungSi, and numerous items.  Items were successfully transfered to my common bank about 30 minutes ago.

I tried to get the items back with my slot 4 chara (hunewearl) about 10/15minutes ago. I have problems with my ISP these days, so I am using a 4G connection... I had a disconnection just at the moment I took the CB. The CB now is nowhere to be found. I checked the character viewer online and nothing was seen.

I'm fucked with the screenshots because o f the multiple installs I had to do due to bugs and glitches. I'll search for other proofs etc... But I'm fucking mad right now.

EDIT : R78 can confirm the story about the last CB in the last summer event, he was hunting in another room while he saw the banner. @R-78 I hope you remember my man.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

It would help if you posted the report in this format( It makes it a lot easier to figure out where to look, what backups to check, how to fix it, etc.):

Guildcard: 42000001
Slot: 1
Date/Time: 31/12/2100 - 23:59 UTC -0
Description: Explain what happened.
Comments: This is just an example.

Notes:

Guildcard

• If your report is not related to an specific account, then use N/A.
  • To retrieve your guildcard in game, bring up the menu with Home or F12, and select Chat > Guildcard > My Card.

Character Slot

• If your report is not related to an specific character, then use N/A.
  • If your report is related to the common bank, you can indicate it here using parenthesis with the words common bank. Ex: (Common Bank)
  • The first note of this section still applies, so if you only report for the common bank, use N/A for the character slot.
  • There are only 4 character slots, use the one(s) where you have/got the bug, if applicable, use the slot number.

Date/Time

• If your report is not related to an specific date/time, then use N/A.
  • Please be accurate, if you don't remember the exact time then use an approximate.
  • Post the time in your timezone in UTC, or you can use this tool to convert the time to UTC -0.
  • Don't use "X days/minutes/hours ago".

??

• If you don't follow this while posting, we'll probably not work on your issue until it's corrected.
  • If you have any questions regarding to these instructions please private message a GM and we'll try to answer them.
  • Do NOT private message a GM for bugs and crashes reports unless you feel it could be a security issue that would be better to discuss in private.

Thank you!

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

Here's a better report then. Thanks Lemon and Fyrewolf5

Guildcard : 42168157

Slot: N/A (common bank)

Date/Time: 19/03/2017 - Time was around 30 minutes prior to my first post in this topic.

Comments : 

I tried to get the items back with my slot 4 chara (hunewearl) about 10/15minutes ago. I have problems with my ISP these days, so I am using a 4G connection... I had a disconnection just at the moment I took the CB, while I was using the common bank. The CB now is nowhere to be found. I checked the character viewer online and nothing was seen.

Also, my Ramar has max stats with this equip : 1x CB, 3x Cent/ability, max stat mag.My build really was around keeping one slot for CB / v502.