Jump to content

Bambene Trade List (05.05.2021)


Bambene
 Share

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, RedSniper said:

Wie lange geht das Christmas Event denn noch? Vielleicht bekomme ich Megatron ran.

 

habe ihm aufjedenfall geschrieben.

 

Gibt nichts genaues, wird nur gemunkelt. Bestimmt noch paar Tage. Go Go wir müssen deine PGF holen!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

how much is the following items?

 

194swordBamboo Spear [0/0/40/0|20]

197 sword Great Bouquet [30/0/35/0|30]
90 sword Twin Brand [25/25/0/0|0]

 

131 gun Red Mechgun [0/0/45/40|0]
173 gun Ruby Bullet [35/0/0/50|0
154 gun Phonon Maser [0/40/0/25|0]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Phobos said:

how much is the following items?

 

194swordBamboo Spear [0/0/40/0|20]

197 sword Great Bouquet [30/0/35/0|30]
90 sword Twin Brand [25/25/0/0|0]

 

131 gun Red Mechgun [0/0/45/40|0]
173 gun Ruby Bullet [35/0/0/50|0
154 gun Phonon Maser [0/40/0/25|0]

Good question.... Wanna make a offer?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bambene said:

Good question.... Wanna make a offer?

i honestly dont know what they are worth i have some photon drops i can trade, what could i get for 5?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Phobos said:

i honestly dont know what they are worth i have some photon drops i can trade, what could i get for 5?

 

Maybe that? I rly dont know.... Otherweise i could Check prices...

 

194swordBamboo Spear [0/0/40/0|20]

197 sword Great Bouquet [30/0/35/0|30]
173 gun Ruby Bullet [35/0/0/50|0
154 gun Phonon Maser [0/40/0/25|0]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bambene said:

 

Maybe that? I rly dont know.... Otherweise i could Check prices...

 

194swordBamboo Spear [0/0/40/0|20]

197 sword Great Bouquet [30/0/35/0|30]
173 gun Ruby Bullet [35/0/0/50|0
154 gun Phonon Maser [0/40/0/25|0]

im ok with that, would i be able to get the red mech guns as well?

3 minutes ago, Phobos said:

im ok with that, would i be able to get the red mech guns as well?

actually would you be able to do twin brand, ruby bullet phonon maser and red mechguns?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Phobos said:

im ok with that, would i be able to get the red mech guns as well?

actually would you be able to do twin brand, ruby bullet phonon maser and red mechguns?

 

maybe for 2 more pd?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Phobos said:

i dont have two more if i find them, i will be ok with doing it!


Are you in-game now? I'll give you 2 PDs. :"L

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...