Genpei question

So I have a couple of these as do many and I checked out pso world it says

Its stats were determined by the total number of kills. DFP = 237778744/1500000, EVP = 237778744/1000000

What exactly does this mean the more kills it's equipped for its stats increase or?

It might be that when you obtained it, the stats changed based on that?

I don't know and haven't checked the client but I don't think kills on it affect anything (the max kills you can have in an item is 32767)

I think there was an event back when it was originally going to be released on the sega servers that the stats were to be determined by the server's total number of kills in the Max Attack quests. The numbers you see there were the total number of kills that the sega servers got during that event and with those is what the stats ended up being.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

I think there was an event back when it was originally going to be released on the sega servers that the stats were to be determined by the server's total number of kills in the Max Attack quests. The numbers you see there were the total number of kills that the sega servers got during that event and with those is what the stats ended up being.

So a bit of pso History? i mean thats cool those numbers are amazing 

Indeed, as Mudkipz said, it was released at the end of one of the annual Maximum Attack Events. After that event, the total numbers of kills achieved by all players was then used to determine the stats of the shield, as per those numbers. It even says so on pso-world just before that line with the numbers haha.

" This shield was a Maximum Attack 4 prize for JP BB. Its stats were determined by the total number of kills. DFP = 237778744/1500000, EVP = 237778744/1000000"

Edited by Fyrewolf5