S>Parasitic Gene 'Flow

JL3

hi everyone i'm selling my pgf send pm With your offert or coment this topic 
i want dts thanks for watching

• Like 2

1 hour ago, radezz said:

94 dts. it is all i have. i can trade other stuff if you would accept it.

what stuff ?

200 dt

1 hour ago, radezz said:

This isnt an auction unless it has a starting bid and end date :3

This.  If it's S> then set a price.  Otherwise make an auction.

Edited by JanenbaDMS
my bad on the rules part :'L
  • Like 1

He is looking for offers so send him a pm ... He will get back to you if it's worth his time ... If you are offering 100 dts don't even bother 

i really can believe that now everyone "must" have to make an auction topic just because someone wants to. everyone are free to sell the way they wont, if it dont break any ultima rule. why he have to tag a price? from what i can see, he will sell for the best offer, so its a clean topic -.-

Edited by Ricardo Gomes
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, JL3 said:

or coment this topic

Meh, I doubt many people are taking this seriously :cr-dunno:

14 minutes ago, Ricardo Gomes said:

i really can believe that now everyone "must" have to make an auction topic just because someone wants to. everyone are free to sell the way they wont, if it dont break any ultima rule. why he have to tag a price? from what i can see, he will sell for the best offer, so its a clean topic -.-

Fair enough.  Just seems to me that selling for the best offer after a period of time seems pretty auction-y (just without the pesky timeframe to get in the way of MAX PROFIT)  Anyway I'm done clogging up the posts here.  I'll take my opinions and go.  Any lively debates usually just end in tears for someone XD

Good luck > all

:onion112:

Edited by JanenbaDMS
final thoughts
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ricardo Gomes said:

Exactly. i saw people bidding and i just wanted to clear that up, that it isnt an auction XD

• Like 1