S>Mag requests

Kraven202

Hey guys so i have to make a couple mags for myself so i figured why not take a couple request as well??

im taking up to 4 more mags, serving the first 4 mag request i see posted here...any others after that will have to wait till im done with this batch

just post here with stats, color and which mag you want

Edited by Kraven202

if you make max stat mags (W/adept option) for HUmar and RAmarl and RAmar i will buy them 15 pds each

also i dont care what they look like. invincibility special is prefered and twins if possible however its not a deal breaker

Hey everyone, plz post exact stats you want, i dont have every max stat plan memorized and id have to look for them and guess which one you r using so plz make this as easy as possible for me :cr-calm-down: also if you want mag with cells plz provide the cell, i dont have every cell in the game

@ChampioneĀ i already have a 5/141/54/0 angel wings made for Huney if you want them, if you want anything else you'll have to wait then

Edited by Kraven202