To the Ultima staff: Thank you for that event!

I just wanted to make a post to point out that I found this Valentines event to be the most enjoyable one that I've taken part in since joining this server. So thanks to all of you who worked on it to give us a good time, but now time to get to the point of my post. I'd really like to see events not just be boss runs every time, it's not so bad every once in a while but this move away from doing the same three quests in every event (TTF, RT, POD), and since I think most of the people here agree with me on this we should really be letting them know :) I am not entirely against drops from bosses, especially certain ones that really deserve to drop from a boss. 

Even after having found everything I wanted this event I tried to go out and get everything using just my main ID, and even just doing that I found enjoyable. Having this available from on every ID but from different places, and done in such a way was a very cool aspect of this event because it pushes you to play all the different areas. It's actually really taken me back to a feeling more like when I just started here and wandered around killing trying to see what my ID can get.

Really I only have one issue with this event, that it heavily favored episode one, which isn't even a problem as it is probably my least played episode, so it made me do quests that I don't do very often which in reality is a good thing.  I'd really like to see episode 2 and 4 treated in the same way in the future.

This really kicked ass,  I had been looking forward to this event anyway because I hadn't been able to take part in it last year, however, Easter(although the morfos hunt last year was fun) I was not excited for, or Triforce(Gal, RT, TTF, ew), but I now find myself very excited to see what these have in store.

• Like 11

The only thing I had a problem with was that everything seemed way too easy to get. Some things as good as SoV, Glide, and Lind(Rico's isn't really game-changing) shouldn't be that easy to get. But with that being said, it was still a really enjoyable event, and thanks for it!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

The only thing I had a problem with was that everything seemed way too easy to get. Some things as good as SoV, Glide, and Lind(Rico's isn't really game-changing) shouldn't be that easy to get. But with that being said, it was still a really enjoyable event, and thanks for it!

We will try to make some people cry in our next event XD

thanks.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

The only thing I had a problem with was that everything seemed way too easy to get. Some things as good as SoV, Glide, and Lind(Rico's isn't really game-changing) shouldn't be that easy to get.

Indeed ....

655134664.png

Apart from that, it was the best event ever in my opinion ;) Glad no one had to farm those boss rush quests that quickly make you bored of PSO. Thank you !

• Like 3

I actually really liked this event. Yes, event drop rates were steep (especially MR and LS, considering what they are worth) but it beats farming TTF or RT 100 times a day. Also there was a wealth of different event items worth getting so any time I logged in I felt like there was always more to get. I definitely had more fun with this event than I did with christmas event, TY Ultima!

Speak for yourself about ease... I tried hard and never found a lindcray or bbs. I'm just resting well knowing I at least have a few extra Love Rappy Hearts to trade in the future.

But cheers to the Ultima team for a great event either way.

• Like 1