Well, if the shopkeeper sell you a -10 hit saber (but they never do iirc), you can buy it and use it. But if it's a boring Charge Pallash 50 hit then hell no =/

So to make it short, I accept either weapons  with negative hit or weapons in the list.

I guess the last thing I am confused about is the bonus points for the scoring.

Then you get extra points depending on how much strikes you used to kill the monster :
1 - 2 strikes  = +2 points
3 - 4 strikes = +1 point
5 - 6 strikes = +0 point
7 - 8  strikes = -1 point
9 or more strikes = -2 points

In each round are these accumulative for each monster or separated by player. What I mean by this is if say I kill hit first don't kill it then other person hits doesn't kill then I hit and kill. Is that 3 hits for me/other player or is that 1 hit for her and 2 hit for me. or does the one who didn't kill the monster get the bonus points or vice versa.

It's more simple actually, here is an example.

You and Me fighting a booma.

I attack once.
You attack once.
The booma die.

=> we attacked a total of two times. Since you killed the booma, I won. So I won 3 points  + 2 points (because 2 attacksonly) = 5 points
You don't get any point for this round.

Here is another example :

You and Me fighting a savage wolf.

You attack once (you start because I started last time).
I attack once... but I miss. So I have to attack twice according to the rules.
I attack two more times.
You attack once.
I attack once.
The savage wolf die.

=> we attacked a total of 6 times. Since I killed the savage wolf, you won. So you get 3 points + 0 points (because 6 attacks) = 3 points

And yes, it is cumulative. So the points you get after each monsters are adding up @Salm 

That's how I am going to make the global ranking =)

Edited by Misombre

All the player that will get an even score will have to beat the pulp off an additional special monster =)

So yeah, as the scores are (I mean it is not over), this case concerns :

pishion and R-78
mudkipzjm and Biza

Last games of the first part :

TripleR : 1pt
Fyrewolf5 : 6pt

Salm :  1pt
JanenbaDMS : 3pt

So this leave us with a last round to do and a lottery.

The last round will see a battle between : Fyrewolf5, R-78 and Pishion who all got 6 points. At stake : the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
Also the following will have a showdown : Biza, mudkipzjm and ???. At stake, the 4th place and a lot of fun

A lottery will allow one in the following list to be the ??? and to participate to the showdown : TripleR, Salm, JanenbaDMS and radezz.

The lottery will be a stupid 8-sided dice thrown by a cat ; depending on the result you will be choose or not :

1 to 3 : radezz
4 to 6 : JanenbaDMS
7 : Salm
8 : TripleR

That crazy cat got a 5 on the 8-sided face dice. So JanenbaDMS returns in the competition !

Reminder :

@Fyrewolf5, @R-78 and @pishion will play for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place : you will have to beat up one boss

@Biza,  @mudkipzjm and @JanenbaDMS  will play around a mini-boss for the 4th place

Get hyped guys ! It's not about the reward, it's about showing off that you are the best Zu when it comes to handling a Chameleon Scythe (or whatever is your joke weapon) !

Edited by Misombre