My Honest Goodbye and DTs Giveaway

12 minutes ago, MadOrNah said:

can we be friends for now? those dts sound nice.

I will send mud hate mail everyday and post mean comments in all of his topics.

WOW look at this slimy little __________ who posted a hurt feelings report and now wants dts.... If I were in charge around these parts I would _______

and then ____ with a ____ all over your ____ in front of a booma. Apologize or else. Do not cross dw.

Also thanks @Jeffrey Cardoza

Edited by rayblasterx
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

Pgf rate is retarded I thaught the community was alright till this post look at all these greedy f's coming out of no where throwing someone under the bus for dts 

#losers

It's a meme you degenerate

read a book

• Like 2

but on a serious note that mudkips guy is always in lobby looking down on everyone and just because he got a dark weapon when it has a shit rate thinks he is elite and better than everyone who doesnt have one

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, griffeni said:

but on a serious note that mudkips guy is always in lobby looking down on everyone and just because he got a dark weapon when it has a shit rate thinks he is elite and better than everyone who doesnt have one

Yeah Idk about mud but some ppl let that Pgf get to their heads especially when you come in a party they ask if everyone hit there going to use df on something like they can actually one shot it lol 

4 minutes ago, Mephidos said:

It's a meme you degenerate

read a book

If it don't apply let it fly 

If the truth hurts I'm sorry 

Ok this is getting out of hand. This kind of ad hominem is way uncalled for, especially for merely being reminded of something gm have warned you about (repeatedly making new B>sjs topics). You clearly need to take a chill pill for a day. I'm sorry you haven't been able to get legendary tier to drop for yourself, or find people willing to sell theirs that they worked for, but this kind of behavior is not ok.