My Honest Goodbye and DTs Giveaway

16 minutes ago, Jeffrey Cardoza said:

YO so I just want to say Fuck Mudkip always online and commenting on what people do

Nobody cares if you don't like Humar lol

Nobody cares if you think people can't get the PGF during the event lol

Nobody cares that you're online 24/7 lol

You're annoying and you fucked me up too damn much for me to stay here, obviously because I'm writing this I do somewhat care.. just because it's annoying. 

I AM DEEPLY SORRY: to all of those online who had a past with the PSO or the Dreamcast and you don't like this community. I agree, this shit sucks some of the people here are just wtf are they even talking about half the time lol and OH the PGF rate is fucking stupid. Like if you even attempted an RT a day until the PGF event was over you should be promised a DF or a DM.. which was my case.

Honestly not only Fuck Mudkip but just how this whole server is handled is just terrible.. Wasted like 300 hours in 2016 playing this but oh well YOU LIVE AND YOU LEARN.

And this is definitely not the place I'll come back to.

SO ABOUT THAT GIVEAWAY.. do you agree so some extent? Do you think Fuck Mudkip wise? Do you think this PGF rate should drop? Do you think we just need another PSO server in general? 

By the way, Soly or whoever the fuck runs this server cause it ain't the main owner, it's not your fault, you guys get put under pressure because the actual person who's running this thing isn't here. This could be a lot more successful if we all got along and Mudkip would just stop being such a bully, but nope.

Comment your thoughts, I'll keep an eye on you on comment section, if I like you, I'ma donate. Simple. Thanks.

#FuckMudkip

Shoutout RRR by the way he is real and has great ideas he should be up there handling some of the improvements of this site. 

Good bye!

I honestly agree with everything here. Mudkip once joined my room that had individual drops on and automatically claimed all the drops, even if it was a PGF. Also, and this might seem petty, but who chooses a mudkip over a torchic? Not joking. Blaziken > Swampert EVERY FUCKING TIME. so yeah #fuckmudkip :^). But like I said on the other topic, just stay on the server dude. dw will look out for you. If anything, I'll hold onto your dts if you decide to come back. Cheers mate.

Edited by rayblasterx
bold for EMPHASIS
  • Like 1

Just now, Jeffrey Cardoza said:

The people who have jobs and lives and put hours into playing this game again deserve better. Not spending $400 on a DF

I agree totally with that no weapon in any game is worth that the greed or ppl trying to get rich off the game with their greed in prices is disgusting which there are several on right now but I don't game with em nor would neither do you I play with one or two ppl all the time onky others cuz of the event I don't have issues like your having keep to a small circle hunt what you want and have fun I do this and am great but your deff over reacting here 

11 minutes ago, thelionorion said:

Praise HUmar

Donated

6 minutes ago, rayblasterx said:

I honestly agree with everything here. Mudkip once joined my room that had individual drops on and automatically claimed all the drops, even if it was a PGF. Also, and this might seem petty, but who chooses a mudkip over a torchic? Not joking. Blaziken > Swampert EVERY FUCKING TIME. so yeah #fuckmudkip :^). But like I said on the other topic, just stay on the server dude. dw will look out for you. If anything, I'll hold onto your dts if you decide to come back. Cheers mate.

Donated

I agree the pgf drop is just stupid. STUPID ok? you got a point there.

i disagree about the community, tho. Mostly it is a good community imo... there will always be problems with some individuals as i've had myself, but i gotta say, the best thing to do is to /ignore them.. i guess its too late since the ban is coming, but yeah man. this was not the best way to go about it for sure :/

Did I say pgf drop rate is stupid STUPID? ok...

• Like 1

Hey sorry you feel that way mate. Can't say anything bad about Mudkip since I have never really talked to or had any encounter with him. Tho I do think this server has issues such as a item from a rather old game being worth more then a brand new modern gaming system... But I wish you luck in whatever you go to next Peace out mate.

Just now, mudkipzjm said:

I know right, fuck this Mudkipz guy. He's a stupid asshole. I completely agree with everything stated.

Same I heard he kisses girls like a wimpyman

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, radezz said:

I agree the pgf drop is just stupid. STUPID ok? you got a point there.

i disagree about the community, tho. Mostly it is a good community imo... there will always be problems with some individuals as i've had myself, but i gotta say, the best thing to do is to /ignore them.. i guess its too late since the ban is coming, but yeah man. this was not the best way to go about it for sure :/

Did I say pgf drop rate is stupid STUPID? ok...

Pgf rate is retarded I thaught the community was alright till this post look at all these greedy f's coming out of no where throwing someone under the bus for dts 

#losers

Edited by O9B066
wanted to emphasize losers for all that just did what they did for dts
  • Like 3

I'm still pretty new to this server. I'm just playing with my friends. I don't really care about the rates or w/e, it's not my main concern. I hope you find what you're looking for. :/ Good luck, man. Sorry you didn't have a good time here. 

• Like 1

clearly mudo kapzis a bed men and should be punished for what he has done to you

• Like 4