Desync I guess.

Guildcard: 42152188
Slot: 1
Date/Time: 3/11/2017 1:01 AM UTC - 0
Description: Joined Luna's ep2 normal game, dropped 2 Amore Rose. She saw a 0/170/30/0/ Turquoise or Mint Green Sato (I forget the color but it's HHawk4's mag) We went to Seabed to check it out, i saw a rose, she saw Sato. I relogged and didn't have Sato on, she had it in her inventory, and my Adept/v801 are in Common Bank. We traded it through Trade Window, i didn't have it, neither did she. I relog and I've got it in my inventory, along with the two Amore Rose. I should've realized it was desync, but i didn't. I think I've still got everything, just never had this happen before.
Comments: I'm a fool.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

So to clarify, you still have all your items and nothing is missing?

Yeah. Everything seems to be fine now. Sorry to bother, just wasn't sure what it was that was happening.

I've had this issue as well.

I thought someone was trolling me because I once dropped a maxed Lindcray, he took it, and when I asked him to bring me back, he gave me the item which was actually a Centurion/ability and he thought I was trolling as well when I said it was a lindcray. Then I tried to dual log, and figured all items of that char had the same bug.

All you need to do is to change block and everything goes back to normal.

Soly :

It was desync obviously, when you drop an item, you only say  i dropped the item number X... the other clients have a list of your items so when they receive the info that you dropped item X, they make it appear for themselves based on the list they had from you.

That's where the problem begins, easy to fix, change blocks so your get updated character (and inventory data) but if you keep dropping stuff it gets worse.
For example, if you pickup a "lindcray" but was actually a "C/A", and then equipped it as a weapon, the server would kick you for trying to use an unit as a weapon.

Edited by R-78