S>40 hit Master Raven blank

theancientsam

4 hours ago, Kush said:

If ask a gm Nicely they will move one of the stats to another to make it 2 stats plus hit 

are you serious? i got like 6 things like 65n 50ab 50d hitless 1 ricos parasol and bought a sov with 70n 45ab 55d also hitless

1 hour ago, Salem11 said:

You want to sell my master raven? Tunes what not pisihon I thought you wanted that -.-

Nein, ich habe gefragt, ob echt ist, kannst du den dritten Status zu  einem hinzufügen und auch noch einen Treffer hinzufügen, wenn du ihn schön an einen Spielmeister gefragt hast

i hope translator works

Edited by pishion

10 minutes ago, radezz said:

Not even close. Maybe (maybe) 25-40pds

Thank you. Yes the prices on this server are kind of exaggerated but you vastly underestimate the value of pds here. Unless you are full geared lvl 200 running STA with DW sets or extremely high tier gear worth 500+ dts, farming pds by yourself is incredibly hard, and can usually only be done as a group. Even as a group, the requirements are still fairly high. For example, just for reference, the Lindcray, one of the highest atp weapons in the entire game with a longer range, not combo locked and a spirit special...is generally worth about 10dts....with its value only going up really high if there are multiple stats INCLUDING hit. Now for conversion....1dt is a donation ticket. 1dt=6.6 pds (usually) which translates to about 15$ a stack (again going by the most common measurement here. It can get more expensive believe it or not) So basically you just asked someone to pay 30$ for a weapon that they can grind for free in black paper deal and add 70% of an attribute to for the same price. It took me a while to really get into the trading market here, so Im taking the time to break it down for you like people broke it down for me.

Im not sure who gave you that price estimate....but if its one of our well known trollers then I suggest that in the future you go digging through the trade lists or the buy and sell threads to get an idea of prices yourself.

• Like 1