The Amore Rose drop rate is too hard

This is just ridiculous, I've been trying to get this to drop since the start of the event with no luck. All my friends(lie) keep getting them, yet NONE drop for me, I work(more lies) 4 days a week and I just do not have time for this, I can't even get on for happy hours because my schedule in real life conflicts with important things like hunting this item. At this point I would even be happy if a blank one dropped for me. My Hucaseal has been working so hard to get one of these with no luck, and she's just so upset, all she wanted was a rose to use, to cheer her up and take her mind of the fact that she had no valentine. I just think this rate really needs to be spread around, there is not enough love being spread here, this is a serious post and a serious problem!

LOOK HOW SAD SHE IS!!!

E3RczV1.png

When her heart finally breaks, I will blame you all GMs, and a cursed shall be placed on you using my Canadian Maple magic(this is a real thing, look it up), and you will know my Hucaseals pain, look at that poor thing!

• Like 11

Well that is RNG, not everybody find what they want ... If you want I can suggest you some good quests like Lost Havoc Vulcan or Claiming a Stake (one person) and help you hunt them later.

You can also try to buy one, but I have never seen anyone selling an Amore rose ... seems like they all want to keep them ... or overprice them so no one can buy.

Anyway don't give up, you still have 9 days to find one.

Edited by R-78
This is my 777th post, I hope that will bring you luck
  • Like 4

dun give up >.<

when u have enough roses one day, u will make an beautiful boquett

and this is my 383th post which i hope will bring u luck (same posts as u made raz ^^)

• Like 2

Shouldn't they be hard to get, though? With how useful these roses are, the drop rate should be a bit high. We wouldn't want everyone running around with their own rose, would we?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

Shouldn't they be hard to get, though? With how useful these roses are, the drop rate should be a bit high. We wouldn't want everyone running around with their own rose, would we?

Wow, you think denying this beautiful hucaseal a rose on valentines day somehow makes yours more valuable? Shame.

• Like 1

Dunno what you're smokin' pal, but I've found enough of those damned things to set me up in business with a rose shop for the next 20 years!

Blah, roses, ROSES EVERYWHERE...  *facepalm*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trigunman said:

Dunno what you're smokin' pal, but I've found enough of those damned things to set me up in business with a rose shop for the next 20 years!

Blah, roses, ROSES EVERYWHERE...  *facepalm*

You don't need to lie... we will all still love you. <3

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

qlikh.jpg

Meh, I got the joke.  It's just a stale, boring one at this point honestly...  Just sick of getting trolled by stupid amounts of amore rose drops honestly.  =^\

Edited by Trigunman

@Trigunman You should just consider yourself lucky to get the rose in the first place, I have been farming normal merlans since this event started with no drop, it's just not fair