Need advice on leveling.

SpecialRyan

7 minutes ago, SpecialRyan said:

I'm level 102 and all my gear is pretty bad.  I read that i should do CCA on ultimate but every time someone joins they leave immediately for what i assume is my low level.  Very Hard CCA is slow too.  I don't know what to do D:

It takes time to level your first character. You normally don't have very good equips and that makes soloing ultimate super hard. Sometimes people don't want to play with you but don't let that discourage you from opening up a TTF or CCA, theres plenty of people that also need to level up. Getting to 200 takes time so just enjoy it and try to "level up" your inventory along the way. I think it took me 150-200 hours my first time to get to 200 but thats just because Im slow and like to AFK :P

Edited by mrchibbs

People also might be leaving because Gal was already dead. A good way to check where they're at is to press tab on the room in the list. It'll show who's in the room and where they're at. But yea, CCA/RT is definitely the best way to level past level 100.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

People also might be leaving because Gal was already dead. A good way to check where they're at is to press tab on the room in the list. It'll show who's in the room and where they're at. But yea, CCA/RT is definitely the best way to level past level 100.

Actually, according to the best leveler and also the person who owns the most dark weapons on the server, running very obsolete and bad exp quests on x1 exp is the best experience you can get for leveling up

Source: That one dude that nobody likes

But yeah do CCA/RT if you can 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

It definitely wasn't dead.  This was also during HH so maybe people at that level range were doing other areas to get items they need.  I'll give it another shot today.