Best and Worst pickup lines you've ever heard

Lemon

Title says it all.  I'll start us off.

Some winters me and my extended family all go skiing\snowboarding together.  This one year my cousin sees these hot babes on the chairlift in front of us, and decides he wants their number.  So he asks us to go down the hill first and try and stand by these girls.  Playing along, we locate the women at the bottom of the hill and stand around.  Then my cousin comes streaking down the hill straight at us, and at the last minute wipes out; spraying us and the girls with snow.  Getting up, he walks over and apologizes saying "Sorry, I wiped out when I fell for you so hard.  What are your phone numbers?"

• Like 3

ok so my friend tried this and it actually worked so idk if its best or worst but we were downtown one day
 and he tired this on a girl who was walking by

"hey did you know walking 10 times up and down state street a day will ..... ok im sorry i dont know where i was going with that but you are really cute and i wanted to talk to you so i just made that up can i have you number? "  

the mad man actually got her number and they dated for a few weeks

• Like 1

Legit putting in my pickup lines would get me banned. I did once to go the bars in a white T with DTF? wrote on it in permanent marker, would make eye contact with girls then point at it. Didn't even get slapped, which was disapointing because getting hit is also kind of a win.

• Like 2

@KarmaTheFoney asked me out to prom with, "You smell like trash, can I take you out?"

He was wearing a trash bag and had a sign and everything. Was hilarious, but I wouldn't recommend using it on some random person

Maybe try, "I smell like trash, will you take me out," instead..

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Auli'i said:

@KarmaTheFoney asked me out to prom with, "You smell like trash, can I take you out?"

He was wearing a trash bag and had a sign and everything. Was hilarious, but I wouldn't recommend using it on some random person

Maybe try, "I smell like trash, will you take me out," instead..

Smooth af, tbh.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KarmaTheFoney said:

Gonna need a better pickup line than that dude

I'm gonna make like a telephone and pick up your line you gorgeous motherfucker.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, McLaughlin86 said:

I'm gonna make like a telephone and pick up your line you gorgeous motherfucker.

Take notes Jerky, this is how you do it. See you in bed at 2am bb <3

• Like 1