How to avoid HOD 2 crash in the final room

pishion

56 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Attack Photon Blasts can get you (and teamates) crash even once there is no more monster.

I crashed 4 in the 6 times I tested at the end before going to pioneer. 

Also, about that guide @pishion ... Would have been better to add it directly in the main thread ...

well if you can make me the favor :).

@aulibum in this case jezb had crashes over 10/10 games and when he did not use the DM esp he havent had any issue since that, destro had problems when he drops confuse traps and when i told him to do not use traps he got safe... maybe it just the settings but that could work for many others not only them. pb crashes everyone maybe not at once but the corners are just dangerous after pb and mid does too.

@salem i'm not angry i took a shower and did more things and now i need to go to an event. try to do not mess topics because you can make a missunderstand...

The DM special doesn't seem the problem, since i already tested solo (dual log) spamming only the DM special and didn't crash. Freeze traps seems to not be the problem, but i didn't try with confuse traps so i don't know about this ones. Camera doesn't seem the problem aswell, because i'm always moving the camera and never crashed while moving it.

What seems to be the problem is when the poison triggers, that's where i usually crash from time to time. Other thing i noticed is the bottom right corner (position relative to the map), where seems to crash alot, even after i finish the room, if i go there, i dc (tried twice after clearing the room and both times my game crashed, might have been coincidence thou).

Other times i standed in that corner to clear the massive waves of belras and dark bringers and always crashed.

I dunno, might not have a specific reason to it. Maybe it's just the game's "nature", since that room has alot of things like poison, mobs, weapons shotting etc, the game might flip a bit lol.

Anyways, coincidence or not, when i avoid that bloody corner, seems to work fine.

On 2/24/2017 at 4:12 PM, Soly said:

Of those here, who DOES NOT have pso in the DEP (Data Execution Prevention)?

I don't even know what that is, so I probably don't. What relation does it have with this quest or PSO in general?

17 minutes ago, McLaughlin86 said:

I don't even know what that is, so I probably don't. What relation does it have with this quest or PSO in general?

PSO in general.
DEP is a mechanism that prevents data in the program's allocated memory to be executed as program instructions.
For example.. if there is some code that is not in the program's executable but is loaded in memory, when it's executed, it might cause the operative system to complain and close the program.

I don't know if pso does this kind of thing (as in I cannot confirm or deny it with what I know of it) but given the fact that adding the game to the DEP exceptions makes it work sometimes...

• Like 2

Issue has been fixed.

Please report me if you still get any crash in HOD2.

Edited by R-78
  • Like 1