How to avoid HOD 2 crash in the final room

pishion

The quest harmony of despair 2 has a common crash issue in the final room. This crash its triggered by some specific events and to avoid the crash just don't do the following:

1.- Don't use traps specially confuse, they are insta crash, frezze and damage traps it trigger the chance of crash for the one who set the trap.

2.- If you runing dark meteor avoid to do the green beam. This also triggers the chance crash for all players.

3.- If you running Dark flow avoid the wave attack. This goes like dark meteor issue.

4.- Avoid the use of photon blast even out of the room, if you going to use it do it at dark falz escenario. This highly trigger the chance of crash even mid part for everyone.

after doing once or more one of these event the chance of geting crash goes up and the crashes going to take place in the corners or in the midle, if the player triggered the crash event in the middle there is a high chance the mid crash others but if no one crashed/trigered in the mid of the room it will be safe for all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

En la misión harmony of despair 2 al llegar al cuarto final hay un error que te saca del juego. Este error es causado por eventos específicos y para evitar eso se debe hacer lo siguiente:

1.- Evitar el uso de las trampas, las de confusión te sacan la mayor parte del tiempo al instante, las otras no pero una ves puesta una ya hay probabilidad de conseguir error.

2.- Sí usas el dark meteor evita el uso de la lanza verde, este activa también el error.

3.- Si usas dark flow evita la ola.

4.- Evitar el photon blast del mag, este tiene altas probabilidades de sacarte a ti o alguien e incluso te saca si te acercas al centro. de preferencia tirarlo en falz.

Después de hacer una o más veces los eventos mencionados antes existe la probabilidad de que el juego te saque, principalmente ocurre en las esquinas o si alguien tuvo el error en el centro del cuarto las probabilidades que te de tambien en el centro son altas, sin embargo si nadie se salio en el centro y no ocurrieron estos eventos el centro seria la mejor opción para evitar errores.

Enjoy 333,333 meceta reward lol

Edited by pishion

I've already written a notice about it ...

I haven't experienced a single crash following them.

DM and DF are not the cause, and I use freeze traps a lot as well.

Edited by R-78

I have understood but needs a Dark meteor or Seize Arms / Needle like this for HOD2 I do not know exactly that is quite difficult missing C / Battle will be shot faster if not slow then this is bit bad so try to rebuild so far .

What is your opinion Whether is this really need?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I don't think it has anything to do with dm/df special or traps, as I've used those extensively in that room with no issues. As the notice says, it seems to be related to using the camera, especially near the edges of the room.

tested plenty times this week and we had not a single crash if we do this. Test edges/corners without using DM or traps and you will see its safe,  when you do traps, pb, dm green lance the edges/corners its far away to be safe test it then edit ur post.

Ty

Edited by pishion

I think this DM is very positive and too much harm on everything monster than the other weapon are too low so DM is a special weapon but I think a good Seize (Lähm) Arms long shot I believe this is possible.

Seize (läm) Arms is less dmg can do nothing for it

6 minutes ago, pishion said:

test it then edit ur post.

I've tested it multiple times, and the only crashes I've ever had were caused from turning the camera. Not once from using DM special, not once from using any traps (used freeze traps extensively, confuse traps a little), and not once from PB (although I've only seen a PB in that room two or three times)

• Like 1

i mean whe you do these thing you can get crashed not 100% guaranted but you can... if you avoide these stuff you will never get crash call me liar if you want but i had tested it extensive...

ti happen in certan points after DOING these stuff atleast once... unbeliable guys...

I've been running this quest since it was released, confuse traps are a problem yes, that's actually not specific to this quest and you run a crash risk anywhere if there are too many mobs. As far as freeze traps and dm special, I mean I have seen dm special spammed in corners without issues here on many times over the past month, freeze traps I've never seen a problem. It's not really mentioned but I also think being center or deep in a corner durring the start of the final two spawns with also crash you. This seems to be some effect of the poison because I've been crashed here without using camera, as well as saith too. Even if you are using your confuse traps on the waves where it is sensible to use them it seems to not cause problems (I always use confused traps on the all merlan spawn, but this is the only time), freeze traps I have 0 issues anywhere in the game but I wouldn't be suprized if banana cannon special caused issues. DF special shouldn't even be used here unless your mag was set off, especially given that wild poison in those last waves.

Also PB, specifically dolphin, is definately going to crash if you hit a loaded room, this is easy to do in max S ep2, and PTS as well

Edited by TripleR
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, pishion said:

if you avoide these stuff you will never get crash call me liar if you want but i had tested it extensive...

This is PSO, in case you forgot. You can crash by sitting in lobby while afk

@TripleR Your response is the one I probably should have posted, it's much better. I said that those things didn't really cause crashes because they aren't specific to this quest. You specifying that those things can crash you anywhere is what I meant to get across, so thanks

3 players had this issue, nova, jezb and destroyer they had the crash everytime they do this mision, after trying to do not do this stuff they manage to complety all the next games without any crash. In fact you dont get crashed when u do dm spe but its risky using it, the guaranted crash mostly its pb and confuses like i said but if you spam dm you get a slighty chance to get crashed.

If you will keep argue about this issue do auli i really don't care but if already helped 3 players it gona help even more so don't boter if you don't get crash good for you but some others will need this guide...

I'm not trying to argue, you just don't get it

9 minutes ago, pishion said:

you get a slighty chance to get crashed.

You could say this about literally anything in the game, is what I'm trying to say. It doesn't mean it's a thing that is consistent or reliable. Crashes like spamming enter too fast through text before ROCT are repeatable on a consistent basis. I could make that crash happen 10 times in a row. The crash you're talking about is random, and doesn't necessarily ever have to happen to someone. Or it could happen 100 times in a row. It's unstable, I suppose

It's also hardly a "guide," considering not everybody can follow it. It's more like an If-Then statement if anything

If you crash using/doing X, then try Y

Attack Photon Blasts can get you (and teamates) crash even once there is no more monster.

I crashed 4 in the 6 times I tested at the end before going to pioneer. 

Also, about that guide @pishion ... Would have been better to add it directly in the main thread ...

Edited by R-78

I've only ever crashed once in HOD2, and I turn my camera all the time. Could be based on settings maybe, or maybe the huge amount of monsters + poison room makes PSO shit itself, who knows.

• Like 2