Sato to Nidra?

Drga

I have no proof so I'm not asking for a fix, but twice now I've taken a finished Sato out of my bank, and when I open my inventory I have a Nidra. At first I passed it off as me being confused, but I know this one was a Sato, I was raising two power Satos and the unfinished one is in fact a Sato. I've had stats change or a revert if I forget to lock it, but I've never had a rare turn into another rare. Unsure if that's a new issue or not so I wanted to get it out there. Thanks!

I don't know.. I changed some things about mag evolutions but those were actually wrong before (2 or 3 non rare mags).

When you say you took it out of the bank, was that during a feed session or after changing blocks/logging on?
If it was after changing blocks or logging on, then it really should have not changed... but if it was after feeding then it could have desynchronized long before that.

3 minutes ago, Rocbleaser said:

Oh. so this server made some changes to mag evolutions, now i know for what i can't juggled feeding my MAGs

No we have not made any changes to mag evolutions.
As I said "... but those were actually wrong before... "

I guess I should have added a bit more info, and that is, what I changed was server side, the values server side were NOT matching what the client files have.... this problem is still present in the original Tethealla server software.

Um... you can lock this.. and I accept any teasing that comes my way for it but I found the Sato. I apparently had a Nidra I forgot about and I shoved the Sato in my common bank. (I know better then to put it there) Sorry for the confusion I'm a dummy! You are still a good programmer Soly! I'm just well, I'm missing an A in my name I think that says enough xD

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Rocbleaser said:

Ah, ok, and sorry Drga for hijack the thread.

No worries! If there were mag issues they would be good to know so it's important too!

9 hours ago, Drga said:

Um... you can lock this.. and I accept any teasing that comes my way for it but I found the Sato. I apparently had a Nidra I forgot about and I shoved the Sato in my common bank. (I know better then to put it there) Sorry for the confusion I'm a dummy! You are still a good programmer Soly! I'm just well, I'm missing an A in my name I think that says enough xD

Lol, it's all good.

It's better to ask and prove that it's ok rather that rolling with something wrong.

• Like 1