Auli's Shop [Updated 10-23]

Auli'i

Just now, foiexx said:

Just came in here to show love. You cute tho. Don't go, sis.

It's ok. My significantly less nice, less talented, and not-female counterpart is going to rejoin Ultima at some point

I'll be around for a few more days most likely though

Just now, Auli'i said:

It's ok. My significantly less nice, less talented, and not-female counterpart is going to rejoin Ultima at some point

I'll be around for a few more days most likely though

Are they a feminist like you and I though? If not, keep it. We only need more feminists in Ultima.

Good Evening Auli,

First and far most I am sad to see you go and will miss you   I know we have had our ups and downs and I just hope that we can make things right as you leave  .   

I wanted to wish you the best of luck on everything in your upcoming future and do not be afraid to stop by and say hi every once in a while.  

NOTE:  I am interested in purchasing a cent resist or 2 from you.   Would you accept PD's ?  or possibly something from my trade list? 

please advise ether way.  

Thanks

-Virec

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Virec said:

Good Evening Auli,

First and far most I am sad to see you go and will miss you   I know we have had our ups and downs and I just hope that we can make things right as you leave  .   

I wanted to wish you the best of luck on everything in your upcoming future and do not be afraid to stop by and say hi every once in a while.  

NOTE:  I am interested in purchasing a cent resist or 2 from you.   Would you accept PD's ?  or possibly something from my trade list? 

please advise ether way.  

Thanks

-Virec

If I recall, they were pretty much all downs. You haven't said a kind word to her except for this text box and maybe when she started.

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

If I recall, they were pretty much all downs. You haven't said a kind word to her except for this text box and maybe when she started.

Well ,  there is a first time for everything :)  hope all is well with you Mud 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Virec said:

Well ,  there is a first time for everything :)  hope all is well with you Mud 

Nah, not this time

2 hours ago, MadOrNah said:

How about 20pds for this Glide Divine?

That's fine, PM me not her

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KarmaTheFoney said:

Nah, not this time

That's fine, PM me not her

@KarmaTheFoney - :) well only time will tell ,  right ?   and pertaining to the centurion resist.... 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Virec said:

@KarmaTheFoney - :) well only time will tell ,  right ?   and pertaining to the centurion resist.... 

Time has already told. Cent/Resist goes to someone I like more

8 hours ago, SelahIsASpot said:

idk what a safety heart is worth, but lmk what you would want.

Auli tried offering you free items like 3 times... lol

That being said, it's free. And if you want the cent/resist virec wants you can have that too

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dw 1

11 hours ago, KarmaTheFoney said:

Time has already told. Cent/Resist goes to someone I like more

Auli tried offering you free items like 3 times... lol

That being said, it's free. And if you want the cent/resist virec wants you can have that too

well best of luck with trades..... and I truly meant what i said pertaining to Auli.  :)  take care everyone