not getting messages

guildcard # 42174619 fourth character slot

date 2/16/17 3:30pm 

guildcard user # 42176597 sent me message today and i never got them. switched blocks and restarted no help. delete card and readded. no help. i have also lost a few cards that have been given to me in the past week. 

sorry if not filled out to the rules. i tried to look them up but the link i tried was broke. it was old.

When you mail someone you need to have his GC or he won't receive your messages. (Assuming you are not in the same team)

Are you sure he got yours ?

yes he got mine. we were in the same room together. we tested it a few ways as mentioned. didn't know what else we could do. forgot to mention this before. when i do a search now it will show up for the ones online, but none of the usual information. such as lobby and block. don't know if that might help. 

2 hours ago, Stephen Burgin Sr. said:

yes he got mine. we were in the same room together. we tested it a few ways as mentioned. didn't know what else we could do. forgot to mention this before. when i do a search now it will show up for the ones online, but none of the usual information. such as lobby and block. don't know if that might help. 

Thanks for the report, we will check this

The display issues when checking guildcards online has been fixed.

The problem with the mail, seems to be an error when checking for the sent guildcard, the code checks against a guildcard field in the character data, but this one may vary since it's not properly updated in Tethealla (in theory it should not need to be updated but if the character was moved to another account it could cause issues).

It should be fixed in the code but would be added to the server once its restarted.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

@soly me eplicas en in box como lo soluciono? esque no entiendo el punto de que no esta actualizado o así y ya no me sirve mis 2 cuentas y la de mi hermano; de como 10 personas solo me llegan mensajes de 6 por dar un ejemplo y es en las 3 cuentas. 

Ya me voy a dormir pero si necesitas checar mi cuenta comentame inbox y te mando toda la informacion detallada de cuales cards son las que no recivo mails y a que cuentas o lo que se necesite.

Gracias.