Quick Poll - Just for fun (No drama please)

kajex

Just for fun - A little Feedback  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite server event?

2. 2. Next Mini Event - What should it be?

• Fully sphered crap with 100 hit (Flower bouquet, great bouquet, etc)
    • Specials on Rianov 1-4
    • Something similar to the Baranz event with different weapons
    • Hit on specific weapons (not all weapons like Cyane did. So much work and I'm lazy)
    • Limited number of Valentine's event prizes in a raffle (Lindcray, Glide V.00, etc)
    • Repeat a past mini event (other than the hit event Cyane did)

Just for fun... Getting a little feedback.  Constructive feedback is fine, but if this turns to drama, I'm gonna lay down the hammer.  I'd just like a sense of what you'd like to see next.

Edited by kajex
  • Like 2

Thanks to Ultima Staff for bringing very good events. The more time pass, the better it seems to be !

Thanks to Ultima community too, without you, the staff would be unemployed... and we don't want that, do we ?

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 3

i did great during the christmas event, so it's my fav. i've only been coming to this server for less than a year. so far i think it's gotten even better since then. you guys do an awesome job and i thank you. sometimes i cuss the game, but that's just due to not being lucky. so thanks again.

I don't think it is fair for me to reply to the first question as I haven't been through all of them. So far I have enjoyed Valentines more than Christmas (more people hunting different things) but obviously PGF would be nice to have. 

My write in ballot would be a hit% event. I have some top tier weapons without hit% I would love to make better :) 

Not going to answer those questions but I will voice my opinion even though no one wants to hear it. 

1. All the events are pretty sweet and we are lucky to have them, but I think they way this one has been implemented is a really nice switch from how the rest of them have been.

2. I think it would be really good to have an event to add specials to amore roses, since a lot of us are finding great statted ones, might not be op but still lots of cool stuff could be done.  Maybe some manner of also souping up some of the other easy drops from this event? Just throwing these out there? Mag event? or specials on any weapon event? Using amore roses to add them?

• Like 6

[rant] Seeing as I haven't been on Ultima very long (about 5 months), I think the valentine's event has been the best-implemented event since the triforce event (I was but a wee lad at the time of it). The drops are decently difficult (except rose on every ID for deldepths and arlans), but I've seen newer players ACTUALLY getting things like Glide v00, SoV, Lindcray, and the combination things. Which, is unlike the previous events, in my opinion. 

The Halloween event, in particular, I found to be extremely difficult for lower level/new players. Buffed belras and all that jazz. I may be bias because I mostly play huney, and had no demon weapon at the time; but, nonetheless, (Please insert reworded first sentence of this "paragraph" [if I may call it as such] because, I lost my train of thought and hope I'm truly triggering someone with this run-on sentence that I hope is correctly punctuated) [/rant] 

I'm gonna add some formatting to this when I get bored tomorrow night >:3

Edited by thelionorion
  • Like 1

I agree with the points other people are making about events being really hard for newer players and that the valentines event has been the easiest on them. Which is nice, however I may be say that because I have been able to get most of what I wanted so farm from event. That is all because I finally have good gear. So I don't know how others will see it but of the events I have been on this server for I think valentines is the best. 

As far as the mini event goes I would also like to see some of my high tier weapons get some hit on them cause I have many that need it badly. Plus I was unable to get a really good flowen with hit during the last event. So I have a crappy flowen with charge attack on it, that can't hit anything. SO as much as I know you don't want to here it I would prefer a hit event. But I would settle for a hit event that gave me a chance to get hit on some of my weapons that need it(such as PR).

Cyane's last big Hit event - where you could add hit to 100000000000 weapons of your choice -  was only some months ago, I'd rather have something else. I don't think something similar should happen again before atleast 1 year has passed. :cr-dunno:

Personally, I'd like to see a return of the "custom mag event" or "adding specials to weapons event" or maybe something completely new (like adding stats to certain weapons or an limited amount of weapons instead of hit f.e.).

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Izaya said:

Cyane's last big Hit event - where you could add hit to 100000000000 weapons of your choice -  was only some months ago, I'd rather have something else. I don't think something similar should happen again before atleast 1 year has passed. :cr-dunno:

Personally, I'd like to see a return of the "custom mag event" or "adding specials to weapons event" or maybe something completely new (like adding stats to certain weapons or an limited amount of weapons instead of hit f.e.).

This :3

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Izaya said:

Variety is nice but based off the poll, and taking into consideration many players have much gear in dire need of adding hit. Personally I'm not to picky. Any mini event that benefits the mass majority; not just a few or the better geared players is a good one in my book.