Confirmed Valentines Drops - 2017

Ziedrich

Can anyone confirm exactly what ID and what monster is dropping v00 this year?  Perferrably a GM :)  There is some conflicting information and I want to be sure I am hunting the right runs for it. : ) 

1 hour ago, Virec said:

Can anyone confirm exactly what ID and what monster is dropping v00 this year?  Perferrably a GM :)  There is some conflicting information and I want to be sure I am hunting the right runs for it. : ) 

Gran Sorcerer - Ult - Whitill (ep1)

Astark - Ult - Oran (ep4)

Was listed on first page

25 minutes ago, MadOrNah said:

Gran Sorcerer - Ult - Whitill (ep1)

Astark - Ult - Oran (ep4)

Was listed on first page

That is not from a GM and I do not show the source of this users information so nothing can be confirmed or denied except for the users that physically find the items and post screenshots. :)

2 hours ago, Virec said:

You might notice a couple of pages back that Saith was correcting someone when they posted an incorrect monster drop.  This should be a good indicator of whether or not you can trust the drops people post in this thread.

13 minutes ago, kajex said:

You might notice a couple of pages back that Saith was correcting someone when they posted an incorrect monster drop.  This should be a good indicator of whether or not you can trust the drops people post in this thread.

Yes and it was me, and I stated when I said it that it was a delbiter or gibbles but I was guessing gibbles since that makes more sense. I stated it, it was me.

Do trust people ; if someone was to be wrong at some point, you can be sure there would have been a player complaining of finding the regular drop or something.

We've tested and approved that, follow the path that we gently opened for ya.

Also, has anyone any idea of what Photon Booster will be used for ? I feel like I missed something... Blue-Black Stone for the new weapons, Magic Rock Heart Key for the valentine stuff, but now what's new about that Photon Booster ? (if not to spare some PDs when we use it with Panzer Faust and cie)

2 hours ago, Virec said:

That is not from a GM and I do not show the source of this users information so nothing can be confirmed or denied except for the users that physically find the items and post screenshots. :)

if you REALLY want your proof, here.

Spoiler

TUe5EwJ.png
Oran ult ep4 Astark. My HUcast, w0a!! is oran. Look, we found a v00.

Spoiler

ueUeEOM.png
Whitill ult ep1 Gran Sorcerer. nova, the FOney is whitill. Look, we found a v00. (2, actually.)

Are you happy now? You've got picture proof, and a GM saying it.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, HHawk4 said:

if you REALLY want your proof, here.

Hide contents

TUe5EwJ.png
Oran ult ep4 Astark. My HUcast, w0a!! is oran. Look, we found a v00.

Hide contents

ueUeEOM.png
Whitill ult ep1 Gran Sorcerer. nova, the FOney is whitill. Look, we found a v00. (2, actually.)

Are you happy now? You've got picture proof, and a GM saying it.

probably not proof enought, since u can barely see the ID. also the name can be still from someone else XD

• Like 1

Don't be so paranoid. The only other thing I could correct is the guy that's confused about whether a drop was from yowie or satelite lizard, and that shouldn't be hard to guess based on other drops from said monsters.

Y'all should really branch out to more quests though. I think the best ones are actually in ep4 and ep2.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1