Goodbye Ultima

LunaX

This may come surprising for some people (and for some probably not) but I will be no longer playing this game and wanted to thank everyone for the great time I had on this Server.

I really enjoyed it here and got to know some awesome people. I could list all the names but that would probably be too long and chances are pretty high I might forget someone so I guess I will skip this part and let you know that I appreciate what every single one of you has done for me. It wasn't always easy and I thank you for your support.

This is/was no easy decision either but this game consumes more time than I can afford to spend, especially in the next time so it's time for me to move on and focus on other aspects of my life. I won't forget the people on this Server and hope you have a great time and wish you all the best. :)

I will be still a bit around in the next days to talk to some of you and to give stuff away.

To everyone I won't see anymore:

Goodbye, take care.

• Like 8

Bye luna! =( 

I know your still prob upset at me but i am sorry and hope you have a great life that comes your way

cause you deserve it from the horrible past you had before you created a brighter one.

And the few weapons you sold me awhile back helped me a whole lot in this game 

that i can never stop thanking you for so much for so ill miss you and don't

forget me as much as i won't forget you =) 

Love, Ladymegid <3 

• Like 1

Take care Luna, we all will miss u. Feel free to message me anytime on discord if u feel like it. 

• Like 3