I know this has probably been asked a lot but I didn't see anything when I searched so...

No, but you can make more than 1 account.
The launcher, if enabled, will store your login information for every account (you have to log in up to the character selection for it to save the account).
After that is matter of just opening the launcher, select the account you want to log in and hit start.

• Like 4

You can log on multiple accounts at the same time, you just need to have windows UAC low enough(2nd lowest setting) that it doesn't dim the screen upon trying to launch the second instance, as that will cause pso to crash.

Once you have two different accounts on it's as easy as doing a trade window with yourself.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

11 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

You can log on multiple accounts at the same time, you just need to have windows UAC low enough(2nd lowest setting) that it doesn't dim the screen upon trying to launch the second instance, as that will cause pso to crash.

Once you have two different accounts on it's as easy as doing a trade window with yourself.

Hey, I do this occasionally, trading things I find over to my main account. But is there any way to have my characters NOT walk together & do the exact same things together? (I'm using a controller, and it does get rather frustrating sometimes.)