Valentine's Event 2017

kajex

Those are some pretty neat ideas there, thanks for those (personally I think gae bolg looks like a tacky candy cane but with better textures it could look cool hmm). I'll have to keep those in mind (I hadn't thought about doing something with Fans before, that's one of the more interesting suggestions I've ever heard).

As point of correction, BKB is only Devil, it was a notable weapon more because it was the strongest doublesaber rather than the special. There are actually almost no rare Demon weapons in vanilla(bringers, slicer of fanatic, kusanagi, and meteor rouge only), most rare weapons are actually just Devil (twin brand, justy 23st, mkb, bkb, demo comet, flight cutter, etc.); only 2 of the demon ones are even useful, and one is those not available to hunter. A multihitting demon weapon was something I wanted to add. Demon Yasminkov / MeMECHS are really expensive to try to make, so I wanted an multihit demon option that was actually huntable with stats+hit, rather than a customized no special weapon that someone has to add the special and tons of hit too to be able to use.

I totally agree on the fact that BKB has become obsolete, both by Bloody Tornado (same special but equipable by all class, easier to have with good stats, 6 hit instead of 5) and Inferno Girasole (best double saber damage).

As a hunter only weapon, and assuming Bloody Tornado won't be removed/nerfed, BKB should have a Demon's special.

Otherwise, we may as well say "exit" to this beautiful Black King Bar, which will become "collection" at best.

+2 for Two Kamui idea
+3 for Yunchang in Ultimate. It is a very good weapon that deserve to be in higher difficulty.
+7 for katana's idea =) because I love katana's and the idea of the samurai/wielder sacrificing life to get better (berzerk) is just what it should be. Also since they are one target one hit weapon, a big random ATP like 1-2000 would be really fun to play with, while not being broken. Also I love Raikiri too so...

1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

According to the wiki Lindcrays can be used by HUmars. But HUmar max MST is 832 and the MST required for Lindcray is 836, which makes HUmar unable to use it. :onion-head49:

Is it a typo or will the MST req of Lindcray be adjusted so HUmars can use them? I think lowering the MST req to 680 (same of Holy Ray) would be fair enough, since not many people will be able to use Lindcray if using ATP/ATA/LUCK Max Plans.

Please, let HUmars use this lovely weapon <3

No. It was purposely balanced against humars using it. The only reason why it's not unusable by them entirely (i.e. grey X next to weapon when you view it) is due to the quirkiness of how the game handles class restrictions; it's not done on a class by class basis, but categorical (if lindcray was made unusable by humans or unusable by hunters, then it would not be usable by fomar+fomarl or hunewearl respectively). The same can be said of macho blades on hucast, which could not be made 'unusable' by them without removing it from the other classes it was designed for. The way to work around stuff like that is with stat requirement limitations. If it's listed as usable in the wiki, then that's based on technical reasons and not gameplay ones.

I'll make the patch to disable weapons for specific classes later today... If I get a chance.
This way even if there is some max stat change it would not affect them.

I won't for the time being.... maybe I'll patch the whole game to let us select specific classes.
We'll see...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...