Valentine's Event 2017

kajex

3 hours ago, LagOwned said:

are you saying just bc I'm a whitill, that I may not be able to get one of the event items that I'm after? that's kind of odd for an event

You almost certainly can get the items you are after. It just may not be in the same place as where other ids get said item.

• Like 1

Yes, Thank you for this informations I am looking forward to Hunt them all hahahaha ? merci et amusez vous bien !

Since this has not been posted anywhere yet (that I can see), here are the boosts we gave to existing items.

• Rambling May - Allow +50 grind
  • Angel Harp - Allow Hunewearl and Hucaseal to equip and add +50 grind. 550-575 atp (up from 300-320 atp) - Note that this gets a 30% atp boost in addition to these stats with the use of Sweetheart.
  • Sweetheart - Add +50 ATP, New resists 53 EFR(+51), 5 EIC(+3), 5 ETH(+3), 20 EDK(+10), 10 ELT(+0). 
  • Love Heart - Add 200 DFP (to 396).
  • Safety Heart - Add 20 ATA/ATP/DFP/MST/LCK like red ring, Increase Resists to 30 EFR(+5), 50 EIC(+25), 30 ETH(+5), 5 EDK(+5), 5 ELT(+5)
  • Magical Piece - Up the GI tech boost from 30% to 40%
  • Congeal Cloak, Ignition Cloak, Tempest Cloak - Change tech boosts from 10% to 30% on each 
  • Dual Bird - Change ATA from 22 to 45, Increase atp to 200-222 (from 200-210), Increase grind to 50 (from 21). 
Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, kajex said:

Since this has not been posted anywhere yet (that I can see), here are the boosts we gave to existing items.

• Rambling May - Allow +50 grind
  • Angel Harp - Allow Hunewearl and Hucaseal to equip and add +50 grind. 550-600 atp (up from 300-320 atp) - Note that this gets a 30% atp boost in addition to these stats with the use of Sweetheart.
  • Sweetheart - Add +50 ATP, New resists 53 EFR(+51), 5 EIC(+3), 5 ETH(+3), 20 EDK(+10), 10 ELT(+0). 
  • Love Heart - Add 200 DFP (to 396).
  • Safety Heart - Add 20 ATA and 40 Luck, Increase Resists to 30 EFR(+5), 50 EIC(+25), 30 ETH(+5), 5 EDK(+5), 5 ELT(+5)
  • Magical Piece - Up the GI tech boost from 30% to 40%
  • Congeal Cloak, Ignition Cloak, Tempest Cloak - Change tech boosts from 10% to 30% on each 
  • Dual Bird - Change ATA from 22 to 45, Increase atp to 200-222 (from 200-210), Increase grind to 50 (from 21). 

Thanks for posting this.

I though that these items can be combines with either a Magic Rock Heart Key or an Photon booster to boost the Stats/make a new items (since they are Dropping during the event). I  ruined my Love Heart armor (if the 396 Defense are correct i didnt bother to check it when the event started) and made an Sweetheart with the magic Rock Heart Key since i wanted to try to use it on a Dual Bird and forgot to unequip my Love Heart Armor.Oh well time to get another 50 PDs and make a new Love Heart i guess.

But anyway do the added 20 Ata to the Safety Heart Shield go over max like it does with a Red Ring or does it just count toward max like an Ata Unit ?

1 hour ago, Aigis said:

Thanks for posting this.

I though that these items can be combines with either a Magic Rock Heart Key or an Photon booster to boost the Stats/make a new items (since they are Dropping during the event). I  ruined my Love Heart armor (if the 396 Defense are correct i didnt bother to check it when the event started) and made an Sweetheart with the magic Rock Heart Key since i wanted to try to use it on a Dual Bird and forgot to unequip my Love Heart Armor.Oh well time to get another 50 PDs and make a new Love Heart i guess.

But anyway do the added 20 Ata to the Safety Heart Shield go over max like it does with a Red Ring or does it just count toward max like an Ata Unit ?

Honestly, the Sweetheart buffs are probably better than the Love Heart buffs, at least in my opinion they are. I'd say making the Sweetheart was the right call, and that you don't really need a Love Heart unless you want one

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aigis said:

It's over the limit just like red ring. And no need to use any booster items. All of those items just get a permanent stat improvement by default now. The only thing you may need to hunt is grinder for all the new grind increases.

1 hour ago, Aigis said:

Oh well time to get another 50 PDs and make a new Love Heart i guess.

Heart key is a drop in this event. Just make another love heart. Save your PDs.

1 hour ago, Auli'i said:

Honestly, the Sweetheart buffs are probably better than the Love Heart buffs, at least in my opinion they are. I'd say making the Sweetheart was the right call, and that you don't really need a Love Heart unless you want one

Yeah i mean the resistance of the Sweet heart is nice with the adept and red ring im using i get the following restiance values overall:

Spoiler

W3VceTa.jpg

But im not sure if its worth the 207 Dfp it has less then the Love heart but yeah since i need to get a Wedding Dress once i get to 192 anyway ill just use the Sweetheart and save the Pds for the Wedding Dress.

1 hour ago, kajex said:

It's over the limit just like red ring. And no need to use any booster items. All of those items just get a permanent stat improvement by default now. The only thing you may need to hunt is grinder for all the new grind increases.

Heart key is a drop in this event. Just make another love heart. Save your PDs.

Yes i know but the thing is that no one has found one yet and with my luck its probaly faster to just farm the PDs (50 PDs take me arround 2 hours to get) but im since im just gonna use the Sweetheart now i guess i wont need another Heart Key at least not for now.

Edited by Aigis

1 hour ago, Aigis said:

Yeah i mean the resistance of the Sweet heart is nice with the adept and red ring im using i get the following restiance values overall:

Reveal hidden contents

But im not sure if its worth the 207 Dfp it has less then the Love heart but yeah since i need to get a Wedding Dress once i get to 192 anyway ill just use the Sweetheart and save the Pds for the Wedding Dress.

Yes i know but the thing is that no one has found one yet and with my luck its probaly faster to just farm the PDs (50 PDs take me arround 2 hours to get) but im since im just gonna use the Sweetheart now i guess i wont need another Heart Key at least not for now.

DFP is a very weak stat that does almost nothing with any practical use. On the other hand sweetheart gives you some flat atp, and increases your atp by a large amount when standing near male characters(the more the better), so it's quite powerful.

• Like 1

Im not sure if its the rigth place to post it (I dont want to make a new topic for it) but i made 2 of the new Items:

Crush Cannon (Crush Bullet + Black Blue Stone make this Weapon):

Spoiler

9HQ5nVb.jpg

200 ATP

50 ATA

Class:Shot

Gush Special

Can (probaly) be used by all Classes. I tested in on a Racast/Ramarl/Hunewearl/Fonewm.

Blood Tornado (Bloody Art + Black Blue Stone Make this Weapon):

Spoiler

MK2As5Y.jpg

WIfdrWG.jpg

600 ATP

70 ATA

Class:Dagger

Demons or Devils Special (i assume Demons since the special of the Crush Bullet also got got Upgraded after using the Black Blue Stone on it)

Can (also probaly) be used by all Classes. I tested in on a Racast/Ramarl/Hunewearl/Fonewm.

I wont make a Sil Dragon Slayer since @HHawk4  Already made one. He posted the stats in the Shoutbox but i cant remember them so maybe he can post them here and while im at it thanks @HHawk4 for letting me know that you need to use a Black Blue Stone to make the New Items that saved me the PDs and the time ( I bought the Black Blue Stones from Gallons Shop) i would have wasted for a Photon Booster.

• Like 2

@Aigis npnp.

i dunno if this is right place for this either BUUt,

Sil Dragon Slayer, Dragon Slayer (fully grinded) + Blue Black Stone. Requires 650 ATP to use.

Spoiler

650 atp, 70 ata, Class: Sword

Blizzard or Freeze special, I'm not sure.

Probably is able to be used by all? I'm not sure, ill edit it in when i check in a bit.

*edit*, All new weapons can be used by ALL classes. Just checked.

Edited by HHawk4
informationon
  • Like 3