S> STA for BEST OFFER

Virec

6 minutes ago, Shoutgu said:

Personally i think its pretty to distinguish an auction and a selling post. In a selling post the seller could put an item up without a 'time' limit which allows him to see which offers he will get. In an auction, the seller has to put a time when the auction will end which gives him no choice but to accept the highest offer. Also, with an Auction you're also taking a higher risk as you do not know what the highest offer will be. You could get lower than what you expected or higher and  thats the whole point of an auction.

In an auction, the CHB is subjective to what you want. That's the glory, you put down a starting bid, and then you get to decide based on what offer you love more which is the best for you. 

Mr Chibbs offers...

ARREST NEEDLE +60 0/25/45/0/70

WEDDDING DRESS 434DFP 268EVP

CHAIN SAWD 0/35/0/30/40

MILLE MARTEAUX +9 0/0/40/40/30

85 PD

I hope i don't under/over bid xD

TJS set

100-0-0-100|50

and 0-100-100-0|50

plus noob hp set + 10 jack of lantern xd

+ arrest needle 100-35-0-0|10 idk if u want but that's my offer kk

Fine twist my arm why don't you with your obvious sell topic that people fail to realize lol

200dts

mg+

agent k or frank the bunny costume. I forget which one will check later

40hit ultima reaper ( not maxed stats)

that is my very humble offer. 

Take me as i am :cr-bad-luck:

On 2/4/2017 at 9:42 AM, Auroboro said:

"Fuck off"-Muddo

Theres no need to respond on behalf of some of your teammates in which I have blocked and ignore :) 

To clear things up this is a selling topic,  its not an auction otherwise I would of altered the title to read : A > STA FOR BEST OFFER. :)

I am open to all offers and so for I do not like any of them.  As I been doing my damnest to stay out of trouble, I would perfer the offers to come in via PM to prevent this topic from getting any more derailed. :( 

Thanks for all of the input and I appreciate the current offers I received. 

Regards

-Virec

P.S. : Thanks Leezy :)