Seek my master....

O9B066

So I have a agito 1975 I'd like to tek but am unsure of where the quest is or what other quests I need to do to unlock Seek my master. I read posts on here but wasn't clear with what steps I need to take to get this quest. What difficulty etc 8 need to do it on and what ep? 

Thanks. 

You just need the first three 1p quests (claiming a stake, battle training, and magnitude of metal), and have 4-1 government quest unlocked for the ruins 1p quests.
Basically, unlocking quests is exactly the same as previous versions ( http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=476 ) except doing the government quests to unlock new areas replaces actually completing that area+boss and speaking to the principal after the boss.

• Like 3

but keep in mind that u can only tek the agito 1975 once on each difficult with ur char.

so after 4 times tekking it, u need to remake a char and redo all the quests to unlock it if u wanna tek more agitos 1975

• Like 1