Endgame FOnewearl gears

What would be the best items to aim for?

Currently have:

Glide Divine (just got this after 11hrs+ of me and my friend farming it, so chuffed)

Storm Wand

Fire Varient

Ice Varient (forgot their names I'm tired)

Summit Moon

Planning on farming Psycho Wand next

Congeal/Select Cloak

-V801

-Heavenly/M

-Heavenly/M

-God/M or Cure/Shock/Slow

Stink Barrier (currently farming DeRolLe piece)

Sato Mag (Not pure -140 MSt- just for aesthetics but in process of making a pure one)

I feel like my Barriers/Cloaks are not gonna last me for ultimate (currently lvl 112 so I need to find out what is the next/last step.)

• Like 1

My ideal endgame FOnewearl equips for nuking/support are:

:can:Psycho Bridge(for nuking RA techs&tech cost reduction)

:can:Dark Bridge(for Zalure boost&Grants boost)

:can:Glide Divine(for Jellen/Zalure boost)

:can:Glide Divine v00(Simple tech boost)

:swo:Tyrell's Parasol(Shifta,Deband,Resta,& [i think]Anti boost)

:arm:MotherGarb+(cuts tech costs by 50% and boosts Grants sometimes by 10% iirc)

:uni:Adepts (each one cuts tech costs by 25%, i equip 3 total)

:uni:v801(to cast techs faster)

:uni:Noob/HP(i always carry 4 for that HP boost, which is really needed for FOneys)

:shi:Hylian Shield(Rafoie/Razonde/Grants boost)

:shi:Rabarta Merge(Rabarta boosted by 35%)

:shi:Foie Merge(Foie boosted by 35%,I use for Sil Dragon&Dark Falz final form)

For melee:

:gun:Banana Cannon set(for mobs, Blizzard special)

:swo:Hundred Souls set(for small mobs or single enemies& vol opt gizonde glitch)

:gun:Lindcray set(ranged high atp wep w/spirit special)

:gun:Rage De Glace(highest atp mech-type weapon FOneys can use,Blizzard special)

:swo:Slicer of Fanatic(mid range demon weapon)

:swo:Slice of Vengeance(mid range high atp weapon w/Charge)

:gun:TypeME/Mechgun Demon(for high hp enemies close by)

:swo:Ultima Reaper(unreduced Hell special,decent atp for mobs&can hit a lot of enemies)

:gun:TypeGU/Mechgun Hell(if you dont want to use Megid)

:swo:Vivienne set(multi-hit weapon for single enemies/bosses)

:gun:Holy Ray(long range arrest weapon)

:gun:Bringers Rifle(long range demon wep is better for some situations)

:arm:Sacred Cloth(for built-in Cure/Paralysis so you dont have to equip one in the unit slot)

:arm:Sonic Team Armor(+80 to all resists&highest def/evp armor in the game)

:arm:Kroe's Sweater(+10 ata boost)

:uni:Centurion/Battle(+%110 attack increase)

:uni:Smartlink(raises ata for long range weps for HU/FO)

:uni:V502(raises the chance of special attacks to hit)

:uni:Wizard/Resist(+15 to all resists, good for some situations, e.g. Falz 2nd form,Epsilons)

:shi:Red Ring(+20ata & boosts to all other stats) or halloween costume series

-Frank the Bunny Costume(built-in Jellen/Zalure boost so you dont have to keep switching to Glide Divine)

-Guardian Angel Costume(built-in Resta/Anti boost so you dont have to keep switching to Tyrells Parasol)

-Bewbs Costume(built-in Trap/Search so you dont have to use one in a unit slot)

:shi:Anti-Dark Ring(high EDK boost)

I think i covered everything, but this is my end goal for my FOney xD

• Thanks 1

Actually, magical piece is missing for nuking :)

Also the different elemental armors gives boosts to their respective techs, however the usefulness of these is highly dependant on what you are doing.

Also cure/confuse, cure/freeze, cure/para, cure/shock, trap search, for units.

Hell typegu could also be hell suppressed, or even just a high hit hell raygun (I would really suggest nothing less than 50 hit)

Inferno girasole really outclasses vivienne for double saber damage, although is much more expensive being an event item and all, but vivienne is a great weapon that can be gotten cheap with good stats, regardless one would be kept with high hit for tp steal later on, although a typeds with geist would be much better in the end, as 100souls and inferno girasole outmatch it as a damage weapon. 

If you are playing fomarl I think arrest raygun would be better than holy ray because fomarl rifle animation is so bad

these are mentioned but glide divine and tyrells are definately still wanted in a melee setup, basically as a force you would always carry these.

Mastersword has more atp than Ultima reaper and the special is also fairly useful, although personally I still prefer UR because it can hit more targets

I think hell or geist typeme/mechguns could be useful, but this is also getting into some really situational stuff

Chameleon Scythe seems to be by far the best TP stealing item in the game, with 0 hit mine outdoes vivienne and mahu's 

Gal Wind can be used to trigger mag invincibility by reducing your health quickly, which is pretty handy in some situations if you have the time to use it beforehand.

A typeha/rod with demons would also be very effective on mobs, or possibly a high hit stealth sword, either of these are going to need high hit to really shine, even on frozen enemies 

Hell, demons, blizzard, arrest, geist slicer s-rank is good for everyone except foney, because unfortunately she doesn't have the atp to use them :(

Edited by TripleR

5 hours ago, CCastles93 said:

My ideal endgame FOnewearl equips for nuking/support are:

:can:Psycho Bridge(for nuking RA techs&tech cost reduction)

:can:Dark Bridge(for Zalure boost&Grants boost)

:can:Glide Divine(for Jellen/Zalure boost)

:can:Glide Divine v00(Simple tech boost)

:swo:Tyrell's Parasol(Shifta,Deband,Resta,& [i think]Anti boost)

:arm:MotherGarb+(cuts tech costs by 50% and boosts Grants sometimes by 10% iirc)

:uni:Adepts (each one cuts tech costs by 25%, i equip 3 total)

:uni:v801(to cast techs faster)

:uni:Noob/HP(i always carry 4 for that HP boost, which is really needed for FOneys)

:shi:Hylian Shield(Rafoie/Razonde/Grants boost)

:shi:Rabarta Merge(Rabarta boosted by 35%)

:shi:Foie Merge(Foie boosted by 35%,I use for Sil Dragon&Dark Falz final form)

For melee:

:gun:Banana Cannon set(for mobs, Blizzard special)

:swo:Hundred Souls set(for small mobs or single enemies& vol opt gizonde glitch)

:gun:Lindcray set(ranged high atp wep w/spirit special)

:gun:Rage De Glace(highest atp mech-type weapon FOneys can use,Blizzard special)

:swo:Slicer of Fanatic(mid range demon weapon)

:swo:Slice of Vengeance(mid range high atp weapon w/Charge)

:gun:TypeME/Mechgun Demon(for high hp enemies close by)

:swo:Ultima Reaper(unreduced Hell special,decent atp for mobs&can hit a lot of enemies)

:gun:TypeGU/Mechgun Hell(if you dont want to use Megid)

:swo:Vivienne set(multi-hit weapon for single enemies/bosses)

:gun:Holy Ray(long range arrest weapon)

:gun:Bringers Rifle(long range demon wep is better for some situations)

:arm:Sacred Cloth(for built-in Cure/Paralysis so you dont have to equip one in the unit slot)

:arm:Sonic Team Armor(+80 to all resists&highest def/evp armor in the game)

:arm:Kroe's Sweater(+10 ata boost)

:uni:Centurion/Battle(+%110 attack increase)

:uni:Smartlink(raises ata for long range weps for HU/FO)

:uni:V502(raises the chance of special attacks to hit)

:uni:Wizard/Resist(+15 to all resists, good for some situations, e.g. Falz 2nd form,Epsilons)

:shi:Red Ring(+20ata & boosts to all other stats) or halloween costume series

-Frank the Bunny Costume(built-in Jellen/Zalure boost so you dont have to keep switching to Glide Divine)

-Guardian Angel Costume(built-in Resta/Anti boost so you dont have to keep switching to Tyrells Parasol)

-Bewbs Costume(built-in Trap/Search so you dont have to use one in a unit slot)

:shi:Anti-Dark Ring(high EDK boost)

I think i covered everything, but this is my end goal for my FOney xD

I have.... never heard of alot of these items, I have a feeling some of them are things I could only get with donations but I'm not sure.

Also, Mother Garb+ is only equippable by FOnewm... am I missing something?

1 hour ago, TripleR said:

Actually, magical piece is missing for nuking :)

Also the different elemental armors gives boosts to their respective techs, however the usefulness of these is highly dependant on what you are doing.

Also cure/confuse, cure/freeze, cure/para, cure/shock, trap search, for units.

Hell typegu could also be hell suppressed, or even just a high hit hell raygun (I would really suggest nothing less than 50 hit)

Inferno girasole really outclasses vivienne for double saber damage, although is much more expensive being an event item and all, but vivienne is a great weapon that can be gotten cheap with good stats, regardless one would be kept with high hit for tp steal later on, although a typeds with geist would be much better in the end, as 100souls and inferno girasole outmatch it as a damage weapon. 

If you are playing fomarl I think arrest raygun would be better than holy ray because fomarl rifle animation is so bad

these are mentioned but glide divine and tyrells are definately still wanted in a melee setup, basically as a force you would always carry these.

Mastersword has more atp than Ultima reaper and the special is also fairly useful, although personally I still prefer UR because it can hit more targets

I think hell or geist typeme/mechguns could be useful, but this is also getting into some really situational stuff

Chameleon Scythe seems to be by far the best TP stealing item in the game, with 0 hit mine outdoes vivienne and mahu's 

Gal Wind can be used to trigger mag invincibility by reducing your health quickly, which is pretty handy in some situations if you have the time to use it beforehand.

A typeha/rod with demons would also be very effective on mobs, or possibly a high hit stealth sword, either of these are going to need high hit to really shine, even on frozen enemies 

Hell, demons, blizzard, arrest, geist slicer s-rank is good for everyone except foney, because unfortunately she doesn't have the atp to use them :(

Honestly, I never really thought about or had the urge to be a melee Fonewearl and the only TP stealing weps I have are the DS and the Mahu, neither which work very well. I much prefer just techs since they are hard hitting, fast and consistent, therefore reliable dps. Could you explain why a mellee FOney is any good please? As iirc they have the lowest atp and ata of any force class.

mg+ is for all forces here, also, there are no specifically donation only items here. Although some are so expensive it's nearly the only way to get them without waiting for event to roll around. Lucky a lot of great force items are dropping in the upcoming event. From summer event on(july) there is a lot of really great force weapons to be had.

Well, specifically in episode 2 ultimate, techs are nearly useless, they are wonderful and ep4, and really only passable in ep1, and even then mines and ruins will be pretty tough if that is the only trick up your sleeve. However you can also bring friends and play support and be effective that way, so it really is not NEEDED to play melee force, and it is much more difficult to gear for.

Foney may have the lowest atp but has the highest ata which is a pretty big deal since all forces are fairly low to begin with. Honestly if you are just starting playing melee force will probably be a long way off just because once you hit ultimate almost everything has hit, and many of the great melee force weapons are server customs. 

Also mercurious rod was not suggested, also grants boost, but can be made year rough or bought for 20-25 pds rather than 500 dollars haha

3 minutes ago, TripleR said:

mg+ is for all forces here, also, there are no specifically donation only items here. Although some are so expensive it's nearly the only way to get them without waiting for event to roll around. Lucky a lot of great force items are dropping in the upcoming event. From summer event on(july) there is a lot of really great force weapons to be had.

Well, specifically in episode 2 ultimate, techs are nearly useless, they are wonderful and ep4, and really only passable in ep1, and even then mines and ruins will be pretty tough if that is the only trick up your sleeve. However you can also bring friends and play support and be effective that way, so it really is not NEEDED to play melee force, and it is much more difficult to gear for.

Foney may have the lowest atp but has the highest ata which is a pretty big deal since all forces are fairly low to begin with. Honestly if you are just starting playing melee force will probably be a long way off just because once you hit ultimate almost everything has hit, and many of the great melee force weapons are server customs. 

Also mercurious rod was not suggested, also grants boost, but can be made year rough or bought for 20-25 pds rather than 500 dollars haha

I see, pso-world needs an update I think to its item roster.

Ok well thank you for explaining. I guess its mainly because BB/Ultima has some vast differences to Ultimate compared to the Vanilla GC version, which is sad for me that i'll be useless doing what I love for the most part, but it is what it is.

Yeah, well thats good atleast, I don"t mind donating here and there out of appreciation for the servers and maybe to get a couple of small things but I'm not a fan of the idea of paying $100+ on something unessecarily better than something I could farm easier in game when I have little to no money irl.

3 hours ago, Electrochemist said:

I have.... never heard of alot of these items, I have a feeling some of them are things I could only get with donations but I'm not sure.

Also, Mother Garb+ is only equippable by FOnewm... am I missing something?

EDIT: Mother Garb+ is equitable by all Fo https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=010143

Only things that can only be gotten by donation is additional hit %, changed special, and unmakable mags.  All the items listed can be farmed regularly or during events.

:can:Psycho Bridge(for nuking RA techs&tech cost reduction) (pgf (Christmas Event) + Proof of Sonic Team (event) + Psycho Wand)

:can:Dark Bridge(for Zalure boost&Grants boost) (Rod Type + Pgf (Christmas Event)

:can:Glide Divine(for Jellen/Zalure boost) (Farmable)

:can:Glide Divine v00(Simple tech boost) (Event)

:swo:Tyrell's Parasol(Shifta,Deband,Resta,& [i think]Anti boost) (Farmable)

:arm:MotherGarb+(cuts tech costs by 50% and boosts Grants sometimes by 10% iirc) (Farmable)

:uni:Adepts (each one cuts tech costs by 25%, i equip 3 total) (Farmable)

:uni:v801(to cast techs faster) (Farmable)

:uni:Noob/HP(i always carry 4 for that HP boost, which is really needed for FOneys) (Christmas Event from Christmas Presents, also can be gotten from Pioneer Christmas Quest)

:shi:Hylian Shield(Rafoie/Razonde/Grants boost) (Event)

:shi:Rabarta Merge(Rabarta boosted by 35%) (Farmable)

:shi:Foie Merge(Foie boosted by 35%,I use for Sil Dragon&Dark Falz final form) (Farmable)

For melee:

:gun:Banana Cannon set(for mobs, Blizzard special) (Event)

:swo:Hundred Souls set(for small mobs or single enemies& vol opt gizonde glitch) (Excalaber + Soul Booster)

:gun:Lindcray set(ranged high atp wep w/spirit special) (Event)

:gun:Rage De Glace(highest atp mech-type weapon FOneys can use,Blizzard special) (Rage De Fue + Chromatic Orb (event))

:swo:Slicer of Fanatic(mid range demon weapon) (Farmable iirc)

:swo:Slice of Vengeance(mid range high atp weapon w/Charge) (Event)

:gun:TypeME/Mechgun Demon(for high hp enemies close by) (Farmable, though you'll want to buy these off players or you'll have to donate for ability and hit)

:swo:Ultima Reaper(unreduced Hell special,decent atp for mobs&can hit a lot of enemies) (Event)

:gun:TypeGU/Mechgun Hell(if you dont want to use Megid) (Farmable, though you'll want to buy these off players or you'll have to donate for ability and hit)

:swo:Vivienne set(multi-hit weapon for single enemies/bosses) (Farmable)

:gun:Holy Ray(long range arrest weapon) (Farmable)

:gun:Bringers Rifle(long range demon wep is better for some situations) (Farmable)

:arm:Sacred Cloth(for built-in Cure/Paralysis so you dont have to equip one in the unit slot) (Farmable iirc)

:arm:Sonic Team Armor(+80 to all resists&highest def/evp armor in the game) (Anniverory Event)

:arm:Kroe's Sweater(+10 ata boost) (Farmable)

:uni:Centurion/Battle(+%110 attack increase) (Event)

:uni:Smartlink(raises ata for long range weps for HU/FO) (Farmable)

:uni:V502(raises the chance of special attacks to hit) (Farmable)

:uni:Wizard/Resist(+15 to all resists, good for some situations, e.g. Falz 2nd form,Epsilons) (event)

:shi:Red Ring(+20ata & boosts to all other stats) or halloween costume series (Farmable)

-Frank the Bunny Costume(built-in Jellen/Zalure boost so you dont have to keep switching to Glide Divine) (Red Ring + Halo Soul (Halloween Event))

-Guardian Angel Costume(built-in Resta/Anti boost so you dont have to keep switching to Tyrells Parasol) (Red Ring + 3x  Halo Soul (Halloween Event))

-Bewbs Costume(built-in Trap/Search so you dont have to use one in a unit slot) (Red Ring + 5?x (Halo Soul (Halloween Event))

:shi:Anti-Dark Ring(high EDK boost) (Farmable)

If I listed Event but not which, look it up here:

3 hours ago, Electrochemist said:

Honestly, I never really thought about or had the urge to be a melee Fonewearl and the only TP stealing weps I have are the DS and the Mahu, neither which work very well. I much prefer just techs since they are hard hitting, fast and consistent, therefore reliable dps. Could you explain why a mellee FOney is any good please? As iirc they have the lowest atp and ata of any force class.

if you just want tp steal weapons for melee, get vivevine.

Edited by Lemon

51 minutes ago, Lemon said:

EDIT: Mother Garb+ is equitable by all Fo https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=010143

Only things that can only be gotten by donation is additional hit %, changed special, and unmakable mags.  All the items listed can be farmed regularly or during events.

:can:Psycho Bridge(for nuking RA techs&tech cost reduction) (pgf (Christmas Event) + Proof of Sonic Team (event) + Psycho Wand)

:can:Dark Bridge(for Zalure boost&Grants boost) (Rod Type + Pgf (Christmas Event)

:can:Glide Divine(for Jellen/Zalure boost) (Farmable)

:can:Glide Divine v00(Simple tech boost) (Event)

:swo:Tyrell's Parasol(Shifta,Deband,Resta,& [i think]Anti boost) (Farmable)

:arm:MotherGarb+(cuts tech costs by 50% and boosts Grants sometimes by 10% iirc) (Farmable)

:uni:Adepts (each one cuts tech costs by 25%, i equip 3 total) (Farmable)

:uni:v801(to cast techs faster) (Farmable)

:uni:Noob/HP(i always carry 4 for that HP boost, which is really needed for FOneys) (Christmas Event from Christmas Presents, also can be gotten from Pioneer Christmas Quest)

:shi:Hylian Shield(Rafoie/Razonde/Grants boost) (Event)

:shi:Rabarta Merge(Rabarta boosted by 35%) (Farmable)

:shi:Foie Merge(Foie boosted by 35%,I use for Sil Dragon&Dark Falz final form) (Farmable)

For melee:

:gun:Banana Cannon set(for mobs, Blizzard special) (Event)

:swo:Hundred Souls set(for small mobs or single enemies& vol opt gizonde glitch) (Excalaber + Soul Booster)

:gun:Lindcray set(ranged high atp wep w/spirit special) (Event)

:gun:Rage De Glace(highest atp mech-type weapon FOneys can use,Blizzard special) (Rage De Fue + Chromatic Orb (event))

:swo:Slicer of Fanatic(mid range demon weapon) (Farmable iirc)

:swo:Slice of Vengeance(mid range high atp weapon w/Charge) (Event)

:gun:TypeME/Mechgun Demon(for high hp enemies close by) (Farmable, though you'll want to buy these off players or you'll have to donate for ability and hit)

:swo:Ultima Reaper(unreduced Hell special,decent atp for mobs&can hit a lot of enemies) (Event)

:gun:TypeGU/Mechgun Hell(if you dont want to use Megid) (Farmable, though you'll want to buy these off players or you'll have to donate for ability and hit)

:swo:Vivienne set(multi-hit weapon for single enemies/bosses) (Farmable)

:gun:Holy Ray(long range arrest weapon) (Farmable)

:gun:Bringers Rifle(long range demon wep is better for some situations) (Farmable)

:arm:Sacred Cloth(for built-in Cure/Paralysis so you dont have to equip one in the unit slot) (Farmable iirc)

:arm:Sonic Team Armor(+80 to all resists&highest def/evp armor in the game) (Anniverory Event)

:arm:Kroe's Sweater(+10 ata boost) (Farmable)

:uni:Centurion/Battle(+%110 attack increase) (Event)

:uni:Smartlink(raises ata for long range weps for HU/FO) (Farmable)

:uni:V502(raises the chance of special attacks to hit) (Farmable)

:uni:Wizard/Resist(+15 to all resists, good for some situations, e.g. Falz 2nd form,Epsilons) (event)

:shi:Red Ring(+20ata & boosts to all other stats) or halloween costume series (Farmable)

-Frank the Bunny Costume(built-in Jellen/Zalure boost so you dont have to keep switching to Glide Divine) (Red Ring + Halo Soul (Halloween Event))

-Guardian Angel Costume(built-in Resta/Anti boost so you dont have to keep switching to Tyrells Parasol) (Red Ring + 3x  Halo Soul (Halloween Event))

-Bewbs Costume(built-in Trap/Search so you dont have to use one in a unit slot) (Red Ring + 5?x (Halo Soul (Halloween Event))

:shi:Anti-Dark Ring(high EDK boost) (Farmable)

If I listed Event but not which, look it up here:

if you just want tp steal weapons for melee, get vivevine.

Wow you actually took the time to list it all aswell thank you! ~ very helpful indeed.

I did actually buy a Vivienne but I gave it to my best friend because it's his favourite weapon, but I might farm for one in the future. (Still cant wear it though, eeek)