B> HUCast gear!

RDizzy

Just looking to buy (lots) of HUCast gear.. The only non-HUCast things I need are: Banana Canon, 30 Techs (non-support).. Other than that, nothing in particular, just sort of shopping around to see what everyone has to offer.

What I have to offer:

0/100/0/100 80h Iron Faust
0'd Hundred Souls
Hylian shield
DT's
PD's

What I don't currently want/need:
PD's
TJS (/set)
Crimson Sword (unless it beats out my stats + 60h)

Don't hesitate to post here! Let me know what you've got :)

Edited by RDizzy

24 minutes ago, anthonyplays said:

Hey i have 0/185/15/0 White Sato with twins, pilla, dragon and tjs. would you trade IF for these two items?

Well I have a 0/185/15/0 right now, if I'm going to buy another mag it'll be for max stat... and as far as the TJS I'm all set :o I think my bro still has a set if I were to want to use them.. I appreciate it though man!

17 minutes ago, RDizzy said:

Well I have a 0/185/15/0 right now, if I'm going to buy another mag it'll be for max stat... and as far as the TJS I'm all set :o I think my bro still has a set if I were to want to use them.. I appreciate it though man!

But that mag you have is to max a hucast. There's also the alternative which is PPP mag. Ppp mag is cheaper since the other mag you get through event or you donate for it

17 minutes ago, Starlord said:

But that mag you have is to max a hucast. There's also the alternative which is PPP mag. Ppp mag is cheaper since the other mag you get through event or you donate for it

Oooh I did not realize that. I haven't looked up a specific plan (just birefly peered over 3 or 4).. But great to know. Thanks man.

Yeah man no need to buy one to max one since you already have one. All you need know from the locks of it would be crowd control since you got tjs already and maybe some support for when you play alone. Sreds, zalure gun etc. Good luck on playing hucast. He is a lot of fun, if you can get yourself a hit prs m/d if you don't want to spend a lot is advisable. I used clean myself but should be sphering soon.

Good luck with your Hucagearl.

1 hour ago, Starlord said:

Yeah man no need to buy one to max one since you already have one. All you need know from the locks of it would be crowd control since you got tjs already and maybe some support for when you play alone. Sreds, zalure gun etc. Good luck on playing hucast. He is a lot of fun, if you can get yourself a hit prs m/d if you don't want to spend a lot is advisable. I used clean myself but should be sphering soon.

Well I have 0'd PRS right now maybe I'll slap some hit on it and get a sphere or 2

4 minutes ago, pishion said:

B hylian shield 99 pds

The hylian isn't something I'm in a huge hurry to sell, so - unfortunately your bid is A: about 7-8 DT's less than what I'm looking for, and B: In PD's, which is something I've listed as "not needing" right now, :P. Sorry Pishion!

16 hours ago, pishion said:

u want 23 dt for a hylian shield? great.... they are solid 99 pd :/ good luck with you over priced stuff

First of all, don't reply in my topic unless you're adding something to it. Your unnecessary banter isn't needed, thanks.

Also, they're 20-25 DT's, GL buying for lowballed bull**** prices. Considering I own 3 currently, and in the past month have owned over 5.. I BELIEVE I have a clue in regards to their price.

Have a good day :)

• Like 3

20 hours ago, pishion said:

u want 23 dt for a hylian shield? great.... they are solid 99 pd :/ good luck with you over priced stuff

The balls on this guy, talking about overpriced stuff when he sells noob hp sets for 99pds and tried to "give me a discount" of 20% and sell me for 80pds. Just hilarious. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, radezz said:

The balls on this guy, talking about overpriced stuff when he sells noob hp sets for 99pds and tried to "give me a discount" of 20% and sell me for 80pds. Just hilarious. 

I'm aware, I've seen the posts.. Normally I'd never even respond/give someone the time of day, but given how hypocritical this guy is I felt it necessary.

& To keep things on topic.. What was that you said? You have a 20 hit dragon slayer? No thanks, I don't need one, :P Now look, we're not spamming! :D

• Like 2