Your most regretful PSO mistake?

-I regret hunting for things on the highest rate instead of the lowest id

-I regret being too lazy to transfer, so i go into a random room and drop my stuff into the principal office only to relog and see the kid either logged off or d/c lol

-I regret trading my S-rank zerk needle for an S-rank hell needle to Callum (before rumor said he got banned) when i was a noob lol

-I regret making a twin character (Mylla & Youlla) with "Zari" after she left my team because of false information.

-I regret making 3 accounts because emptying my banks took me a whole day XD

-I regret ever learning what DW means :P (which means DW o.0)

You could have dual logged for items. I made a horrible mistake in schthack doing that and I lost some pretty high tier items which almost made me quit but I have a no quit attitude for this game apparently XD

I regretting knowing that Auroboro ass hat who wrote this post.... :)

I don't regret much really, I've had a great time here, that said, I do regret being pissed at Sabrina and Holbe over something that looked bad but was actually 0 wrong doing on their part. I regret chewing a few people out over the months who just pissed me off at bad times. I also regret Howitzer and Night leaving, I mean, I know it's not something I did, I just shouldn't have let them, game still doesn't really feel the same for me anymore even if I am still enjoying it. 

Edit: I may as well throw this in for lolz since it is some pretty high end "stupid and donates too much money" shit. Maybe a few months into playing I made a blank yas 7k 100 dark and 60 hit with spirit special expecting it to kick ass -_- You may all now point and laugh at me

Edited by TripleR
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

-I regret ever learning what DW means :P (which means DW o.0)

I believe you mean dw. DW is a dark wep silly. Everyone knows this.

I regret not trying hard enough to get Howi to send me his wienerschnitzel :"L

I regret sharing my stuff with @Auli'i and @Lopedo45, such shady characters...

I do regret being ignorant during my first few months here and not realizing that there were events that i could've gotten stuff from. Also making a pretty ugly tellusis that was like 18/172/3/2 or something garbage like that.

9 minutes ago, HHawk4 said:

I regret sharing my stuff with @Auli'i and @Lopedo45, such shady characters...

I do regret being ignorant during my first few months here and not realizing that there were events that i could've gotten stuff from. Also making a pretty ugly tellusis that was like 18/172/3/2 or something garbage like that.

That's not always something that you can help though lol. Everybody is a little ignorant to events and what not.

I regret never being consistently active on this server. That will never change though, too much work to do to spend so much time on this game.

I regret nothing.

But it's usually because I'm too busy screwing something else up...

As the old sayin' goes down here in de bayouz, "Hold mah beer and watch this crap!" :D

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 1